**My replies in color**
1.Do bunnies have belly buttons? Not sure little dude.
2. Do they have nipples? ( Still him...)They have to have nipples, how else will the baby bunnies drink their mommy milk. I guess you are right on that one kiddo.
3. Will Daddy be home in 6-5-4 days? No sweety, but he will be home in about 117.
4. Does 117 have one number, seventeen numbers or 7 numbers? It has three numbers.
5. How can it have three numbers, you didn't say it was 1-1-7 days?. Uummm, let me see...
6. Can we go to the sprinkle park today? Nope, it is raining.
7. Does that mean it is sprinkling outside? yes it does.
8. May I go outside? We have a a park outside and it is sprinkling....You are right on that one.
9. Does that mean we have a sprinkle park? Apparently this is super hilarious in a four year old's mind...because he thought it was grab-your-belly-and-howl laugh worthy.
10. Since I am going out in the rain, can I wear my bathing suit? Uuhhmm, no, wear your boots and raincoat.
11. Who wears boots and raincoats to a sprinkle park? Again he cracks up laughing, remembering his joke from uuuhhhhmmmm two seconds before.
12. Why did that lightening bug (it was a wasp) stick his booty in me? I don't know baby...maybe he thinks you are sweet.
13. When do we go to the beach?? ONE MORE DAY....well really two since I am writing this on Wed and we leave on Friday.
Happy Thursday y'all
edited to add: Thanks all for the comments...this is only a minute amount of things I get asked every day! His new favorite is "why"....I usually ask him, "Why do you think?" It gives him a few minutes to think of something that never would have occurred to me!
yes, my poor baby got stung by a wasp while playing out back last night!