Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
If you could write your own bill of rights, what would you include?
*a right to a cup of coffee with lots of creamer and Splenda BEFORE anyone can ask a question
What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
*husband is gone TDY again...i never realize exactly how much he helps out until he is gone....thanks husband for all that you do!
What do you think is the secret to a good life?
*simple: know what you want and follow through with that instead of whining and complaining of how rotten things are
Example: i have embraced the whole KY Derby mindset for a simple Run for the Roses at Will's school. It was a great excuse to find a fun dress I wouldn't normally have chosen. Also, I just added a fun peony to a straw hat. It is held on with pop up dots. I can take it off after the party. Or I might just keep it on there!
Manic Monday can be found here: http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/
Thursday, April 22, 2010
i am thankful for: the sale of our home!!!!! (admit it, that is way worthy of multiple exclamation marks!)
from the kitchen: i think i'll grab a glass of wine (pic taken last weekend because clearly it is evening here!)
i am wearing: a cami top that i wore under my shirt today and jammie pants.
i am creating: the perfect backpack to take to the zoo....did I forget anything??
i am going: to watch Sober House with Dr Drew later
i am reading: just finished "look again" some book my SIL gave me! Very good but worried me. I can't fathom if something ever happened to one of the kids.
i am hoping: i can continue working out at least 3x a week.
i am hearing: ANTM (America's Next Top Model DVRd from earlier in the background)
around the house: i actually have a few messes... i feel so free to NOT have to keep it "show ready"
one of my favorite things: listening to the kids playing outside...jumping on the trampoline, running through the sprinkler, swinging, trying to vacuum bugs with the bug catcher
a few plans for the rest of the week: hopefully a zoo trip, enjoy the last few days with husband before he goes TDY for most of May
a picture to share: see above..i took this with my phone either last weekend or the weekend before, a gorgeous weekend with a glass of wine
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
my wish would be for
*Will to be utterly confident for his 6th degree orange belt testing this weekend
* there to be a box of kleenex puffs plus in every room (i'll take the pollen over winter any day)
*for Livi to continue to have a song in her heart as long as she doesn't want to become a popstar
i had to insert this song as i do love me some Nickelback!
Friday, April 09, 2010
And...here we go!
1. In 1992, I was *teaching in L-town America.
2. The trampoline (aka "the bounce in our house) brings * laughter and smiles. Since everyone needs a little bounce in their life, please listen to this video!
3. Do what you *can*, with what you *know now*, where you *are in your life*.
4. *Just where I am, but in a smaller pair of jeans* is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me *go grab a Kleenex. But I will take spring and pollen over dreary winter every single day!
6. *Laundry* that just keeps going on. *Though I can say I am finally caught up after all the spring break laundry.*
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to *garlic chicken pizza with the family*, tomorrow my plans include *planting some flowers and putting out the hanging baskets* and Sunday, I want to *sleep in and enjoy the sunshine*!