Monday, August 27, 2007

beach aar...(if you know what an AAR is, then you are are geeky as I am!)




We are back.....should I do a The Good, the Bad, the Ugly...nah, let's just do a few quick words....


sunburned


exhausted


tired


kids had fun


great...(okay BEYOND great......I might even venture into AWESOME) evenings


long drives...really long drives...like 4-5 movies long


LOTS of tolls


CRAZY shopping for groceries


just a few pics


Favorite of Will...jumping in the waves...



One of my many favorites of Livi:digging for shells, lots of sand


I can't believe both kids start preschool in the morning!! I still have to pack lunches. More later...


8 comments:

nene P said...

Cute pic of the little ones. Enjoy the 1st day of school, gee actually a few hours just for yourself...

Wendy said...

Very cute kids on the beach! I've got everything packed and ready to go for the morning. I'm more excited than The Boy is though!

Sisters with Style said...

What precious pictures of your kiddos on the beach. Were you pleased with the pics from the professional photographer?

tommie said...

A friend just emailed me that I put July 2007 instead of August 2007!!! Am I that out of touch with my calendar??

I ended up just taking pictures myself. I had gotten that super duper cool camera. I actually got some really great shots.

KatBliss said...

Hope your first day of preschool was filled with lots of laughter and few tears.

Monogram Queen said...

Very exciting about school!

We had a good time at the Beach too. Love the pics!

tulipmom said...

AAR ?? I'm clueless.

tommie said...

tulipmpm- After Action Report....one of the few army acronyms I do use. I make notes of a trip after I get home....what would I take more of, less of...for instance this trip...we needed a sharpie, Pam cooking spray, and lots more water. The tap water was even salty!