Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Wild card Wednesday..B...oh wait, no it is R.....

I think I might need some of that brain empowering chocolate ice cream The Kept Woman is having because I could have sworn the letter of the week was "B".....but it is not....it is R.
R, how do I get B and R mixed up? I am not in preschool anymore. Granted I am around nothing but two preschoolers...so maybe it is rubbing off. So I am stealing her "R" and going with red as well.

So either B for Bubbles or R for Red....these are some pictures I have already on the computer. I love this bubble dipper from Gymboree....the kids can't eat the bubbles at all. Eating bubbles leads to upset tummies. Upset tummies lead to moaning and groaning all evening...something I try to keep to a minimum these days since I am parenting solo for the time being.


Livi has the red going as well, in the little gingham hair bow .....score...she does not have the handy dandy Gymboree so guess who was moaning and groaning??

So for a girlie who thought the letter was B....I think I pulled this one off.

happy Wednesday y'all


11 comments:

Gina said...

I love the bubble dipper and gingham bow. Precious photos as always!

Unknown said...

so cute

happy wcw, I played :)

Unknown said...

Gymboree bubbles are the BEST...and closely followed by Gazillion Bubbles (green bottle...Target or Wally World).

Girl, you had me freaking out, "What the hell? I'm all boastful about remember the Letter or the Week and I messed it up?" (whew) I went back...it really was R...but way to mess with my head! :)

RRRRRRRed! Bonus Points...even though I'm tempted to take them away 'cause you all freaked me out and stuff. ;)

IamDerby said...

what gorgeous kids you have! happy wcw!

Jana said...

Very cute pics!

I played!

Monogram Queen said...

You definitely pulled it off and I am off to Gymboree to see about those bubbles. I love it!

Wendy said...

Never tried Gymboree bubbles. I will put that on my list of things I want to try that I learned about from reading blogs. Whew! That is some kind of list! You did a great job switching the B to R...very cute!

Marisa said...

You pulled it off! LOL Love the pics.

I played. Happy WCW!

tulipmom said...

Cute pics! S.B. loves that Gymboree bubble blower.

Sisters with Style said...

We love the Gymboree bubbles here as well. They use them in the nursery at our church. I always know they were used because there are always bubbles in my youngest son's hair.

Anonymous said...

RRRreally cute pictures. for someone who had the letter mixed up, you sure did well!

- g