Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wild card Wednesday.....there was an old lady who lived in her shoe


The Kept Woman wanted to see our shoes to prove to her husband that all these random bloggers across the world have more than her....Not sure if I am helping you out any though.
These are shoes that I am not wearing now that it is so super hot. The ones on the bottom are dressy shoes....one black, one brown, and one from my wedding. I kept the wedding ones thinking I could dye them one day....uuhmmm they are still white....ten years later. I don't know any fashionista wearing cute white shoes with a little bow on them. But I still hang on to them.

These are the ones I wear on a daily basis.....Again a bunch of khaki, brown and black. Wait, right at the top is a speck of Kelly green. ....Kate Spade Kelly green....nearly the only ounce of color in my entire shoe wardrobe. To the right of the tennis shoes are a pair of orange and brown rain boots.....but that is about it.

So, even counting some boot boxes that are barely visable, I probably have less than 25 pairs of shoes. I keep a great basic black, brown, and tan of a few styles. I am a firm believer of one pair in, one pair out. I try to keep my closet as organized as possible. I know I can go to it at any time and throw together a casual outfit, an outfit for lunch with the girls, a date outfit, or something totally formal. Same goes with shoes....

Did you play?

8 comments:

IamDerby said...

gosh your shoes look so neat and beautiful. i am so jealous!

i played (and its not pretty)

Wendy said...

I forgot WCW again! Oh well, I could never take a picture of my shoes...they are all over the place! You are so organized!

Unknown said...

ooh I love the organizers for the closet.

Great shoes :)
I played

Kami said...

Nice and organized! Love it!

(OCD, say what?)

Marisa said...

Not only a beautiful collection, but nice and neat. I bow down to you (Add me to the OCD club).

I played.

Meg said...

I think your organization is right on track and I also believe in 'something in, something out'. Well, at least in theory I do.

Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi. I had to pop over here too...this is my first visit and you have a very nice blog!

Anonymous said...

i need one of those shoe organizers so badly!

thanks for playing :]
i played too!

Unknown said...

I see green soles on one of the pairs...I want to see the rest of them! That green looks fun!!