Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thursday 13....number thirteen....things I have been asked by my four year old in the last week

**My replies in color**

1.Do bunnies have belly buttons? Not sure little dude.

2. Do they have nipples? ( Still him...)They have to have nipples, how else will the baby bunnies drink their mommy milk. I guess you are right on that one kiddo.

3. Will Daddy be home in 6-5-4 days? No sweety, but he will be home in about 117.

4. Does 117 have one number, seventeen numbers or 7 numbers? It has three numbers.

5. How can it have three numbers, you didn't say it was 1-1-7 days?. Uummm, let me see...

6. Can we go to the sprinkle park today? Nope, it is raining.

7. Does that mean it is sprinkling outside? yes it does.

8. May I go outside? We have a a park outside and it is sprinkling....You are right on that one.

9. Does that mean we have a sprinkle park? Apparently this is super hilarious in a four year old's mind...because he thought it was grab-your-belly-and-howl laugh worthy.

10. Since I am going out in the rain, can I wear my bathing suit? Uuhhmm, no, wear your boots and raincoat.

11. Who wears boots and raincoats to a sprinkle park? Again he cracks up laughing, remembering his joke from uuuhhhhmmmm two seconds before.

12. Why did that lightening bug (it was a wasp) stick his booty in me? I don't know baby...maybe he thinks you are sweet.

13. When do we go to the beach?? ONE MORE DAY....well really two since I am writing this on Wed and we leave on Friday.

Happy Thursday y'all

edited to add: Thanks all for the comments...this is only a minute amount of things I get asked every day! His new favorite is "why"....I usually ask him, "Why do you think?" It gives him a few minutes to think of something that never would have occurred to me!

yes, my poor baby got stung by a wasp while playing out back last night!

25 comments:

Sisters with Style said...

I love to hear little kids ask questions. There questions are so innocent.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I love little kids and the cute things they say! This waas a really cute TT!

Suprina said...

Out of the mouths of Babes! I love to hear preschooler questions. I am starting to get them from my three year old.
Great List!
Happy T13!

tulipmom said...

LOL at #9. It's so cute when they crack themselves up!

L^2 said...

Haha... too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hoping the 117 days go quickly and Dad comes home safe.

Lori said...

This list almost made me cry...its so sweet. *sniff sniff*...

Ruthie said...

that was hilarious! Great TT! Mine are up, i did a video! :-) http://www.incogblogo.net

Emmyrose said...

very nice list :)

happy TT!

Rebecca said...

He sounds absolutely adorable!
Happy TT13 - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I flipped my rabbits over and I can answer this one for you. No belly button but 6 nipples.

stephanie said...

I was suddenly very curious about the bunny belly button Q (thanks, Jessie!). This kinda almost for a second makes me miss having a 4-year old...

Hey to Texas for me (we used to visit every summer; I still stubbornly adore the Cowboys).

:)

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute...and I love that you gave your answers! Have a great time at the beach!

Pj said...

nice list ^^

samulli said...

Kids really can be hilarious. I am just trying to figure out what in Gawd's name a sprinkle park could be. Then again, never mind. LOL

Anonymous said...

Great and funny conversation between you and your little dude :)

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of 4 and 5 all day. :)

May those days pass quickly.

~X

Wendy said...

Funny what induces a belly laugh isn't it? Jayke asks "Why" all the time. When you answer him it only cause more questions. Car rides are the best time for asking a million questions.

Send some of that rain this way...we need it!

Libby said...

What a smart (and funny) little guy!

Desert Diva said...

I want to go to the "Sprinkle Park." Actually, I'd really like to go to the beach. Have a fantastic time!

Denise Patrick said...

Awwww, how cute. It's been a long time since I had a conversation with a 4-year-old. I miss those days - sometimes.

Happy TT!

1UP RPG said...

So sweet! With a 5 year old and a 2 year old, I hear very similar questions! :)

Janet said...

ROFLMAO I loved #12 :-) Did he get stung?

tommie said...

Thanks all for the comments...this is only a minute amount of things I get asked every day! His new favorite is "why"....

yes, my poor baby got stung by a wasp while playing out back last night!

tommie said...

Thanks all for the comments...this is only a minute amount of things I get asked every day! His new favorite is "why"....

yes, my poor baby got stung by a wasp while playing out back last night!