Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rain rain go away....or more likely...hurricane hurricane go away


I am getting a bit worried about our beach vacation.

We are supposed to leave on Friday for a long weekend at the beach near Houston......right in the path of a hurricane. A few hours from there in Brownsville they have evacuated prisoners. Okay, my guess is if they are evacuating the bad guys, then they think it will be there soon.

How sad is it that someone's house could be in jeopardy and I am worried about my vacation?

4 comments:

k e r r y said...

I hope mother nature pulls out a sunny vacation for you!!!

Anonymous said...

You can always come to Minnesota for your beach vacation! We have more coastline than the east and west shores combined!!!!

(lol, listen to me sounding like a travel saleswoman)

xoxo
Katie

STAY SAFE!!!

Wendy said...

It is okay...I'm just grateful my trip to the Cancun area was last year and this year we will be on the Pacific side. Can you reschedule your trip?

Sisters with Style said...

Hopefully everything will turn out the way it is supposed to. What beach are you going to?