Saturday, August 11, 2007

one word me~me

have to answer these with one word:
Yourself: Tommie
Your partner: Mike
Your hair: short
Your mother: home
Your favorite item: Jewelry
Your dream last night: sound
Your favorite drink: diet
Your dream car: xc70
Dream home: Beach
The room you are in: Office
Your fear: Dying
What you are great at: organizing
Where you want to be in 10 years: Beach
Who you hung out with last night: Family
You're not: messy
One of your wish list items: Potterybarn
The last thing you did: cook
You are wearing: shorts
Your favorite weather: fall
Your favorite book: sudoku
Last thing you ate: guacamole
Your life: challenging
Your mood: tired
Your best friend: Mike
What are you thinking about right now: sleep
Your car: Volvo
What are you doing at the moment: Meme
Relationship status: Married
What is on your t.v: movie
When is the last time you laughed: evening
One picture:

Okay, I couldn't do this one in one word.....Will learned to blow up balloons this afternoon. It was so hot we went to the sprinkle park again. The guy that watches over the sprinkle park gave them some water balloons. When we got home, they wanted to play with them still. Thankfully I had a few leftover from Will's birthday party. It helped keep us cool in the super hot weather. When he would let the air out he called then 'balloon toots!'

They are watching Alice in Wonderland....soon all will be quiet once again so we can do it all over tomorrow.

Is it too soon to start counting down until Mike gets home??? 136 days

6 comments:

tulipmom said...

"Balloon toots" -- I like that.

Sweet Boy just learned how to blow up balloons a few weeks ago, and he loves letting go and watching them zip around the room.

I think we're going to try a local sprinkler park this coming week. The sound of all the water was too loud for him last year but I think he may be able to handle it now.

tommie said...

the sprinkle ball we play with at home is about three feet in diameter. It has three spray nozzles that come out of it. Will got it for his birthday from my sister in law. She got it at PotteryBarnKids. It really helped them get used to being sprayed. So now they love the sprinkle park.

nene P said...

Cutie quotes from that boy. Keep track of them. Soon you will be 49+1, then you can't remember all thos cute things. I wrote them down, now where did I put it.
Can't wait to have grandkids and play in sprinklers again.

Head Hen said...

Yea! Balloons!

I'll play. :)

Also, I'm so with you on the whole car fuse frustration (not necessarily with a car fuse): I like/don't mind/am used to/am good at/etc. doing things on my own for me or for anyone, but when I reach my limit it's like an explosion and total breakdown--someone please take over for just an hour!!

Heather said...

Yay for your hubby getting home in 136 days! You need a countdown ticker! :o)

Monogram Queen said...

Nope never too soon to count ahead until Mike gets home! Too cute pics. You are such a fun Mom!