Friday, August 10, 2007

life is all about balance


life is all about balance, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

1. My commute . _____.
2. _____ best describes my neighborhood.
3. My neighbors _____.
4. _____ is my favorite place to eat that's close to home.
5. If there's one thing I'd change about my community, it would be _____.
6. The thing I miss most about the town (city/area/swamp) I grew up in is _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

1. My commute.....well since I am a SAHM, I just drive the kids to preschool and daily activities all within 15 minutes of home.

2. New with deployed spouses best describes my neighborhood.

3. My neighbors are there if I need someone to change a fuse or anything else.

4. Thai Kitchen is my favorite place to eat that's close to home.

5. If there's one thing I'd change about my community, it would be ...
can I change the climate???.

6. The thing I miss most about the town (city/area/swamp) I grew up in is ....oh Cache America.....I guess knowing pretty much everyone in town, all my family, and all that goes along with living in podunk America.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to kissing the kids goodnight, tomorrow my plans include reorganizing part of my control journal that got wet!! and Sunday, I want to sleep in! **That's my story and I am sticking to it...one day it will come true. ***


Don't forget...have fun!

By the way, today was a much better day than yesterday. In fact I might go so far as to say it was the easiest in a LONG TIME. I was up and ready, drinking a cup of coffee, talking to Mike before the kids even woke up....after 7AM!!!

Will had a great day at school, no climbing on playhouses.

Livi was super well behaved the two hours it took to get my oil changed and do a mileage checkup thingy. I talked to the guy there and he even said the wire thing would be under warranty! The wire he cut was a sensor that is in the seat for airbags. It automatically will not go off if someone at least 40 pounds isn't sitting in that seat. Since Volvo doesn't like the technicians fixing airbag stuff, they will most likely have to replace the entire wired bundle. He told me to call him on Monday and he would arrange for me to have a loaner since it will take at least a day to fix.

While we were in the town where the Volvo place is, I picked up Papa Murphy's....a take and bake pizza ....I love their Mediterranean Chicken pizza!

Super simple day.....much needed after yesterday. So life is all about balance. It reminded me of this picture of Will when he was about 7 months old. We were in OH at my in-laws.

I know in the back of my mind those days are far and few in between. I hope we have many more like today and no more of the others!!

3 comments:

tulipmom said...

I started to comment on your post from yesterday, then the phone rang, and I'm not sure why I never got back to it. I'm so glad to hear today was an easier day for you. Have a great weekend!

Monica said...

Glad you had a good day. :)

Janet said...

I hope you had some fun! Thanks for playing :-)