Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday fill in.....



For starters, I don't come up with this on my own, I found this at Fond of Snape

1. Last weekend, I was thinking that _____.
2. If the weather continues like this, _____.
3. Will my _____ ever grow?
4. Often, on a summer's night, I think _____.
5. Right now, I could use a good strong ____
6. My favorite summertime meal is _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!






1. Last weekend, I was thinking that one day I might get to sleep in.....do you see a theme here????


2. If the weather continues like this, I will be keeping my thermostat on 73.


3. Will my wings (the little hair that used to be bangs) ever grow? Note to ALL: don't ever cut bangs when you have a small forehead!!


4. Often, on a summer's night, I think tonight might be the night I see a falling star.


5. Right now, I could use a good strong massage.

6. My favorite summertime meal is my pasta salad I posted on my Sunday meal.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking the kids to the sprinkle park, tomorrow my plans include the sprinkle park and Sunday, I want to sleep in! I know if I wish enough it will come true!


Don't forget...have fun!


because it goes against my nature to post without pics....here are a few of my favorites
Mike and Will on the beach on the Isle of Palms......Will is two....a little younger than Livi is now.

Livi and Mike at the casing ceremony for Mike's Division just before they deployed ....this was in the Austin paper! It is the picture she kisses each night before her night time routine!

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Love those pictures! I'm doing this meme too.

Gina said...

What gorgeous pictures!! Oh they make me almost cry : )

tommie said...

wendy- i'll be right over

gina- don't cry...we are almost 2/3 of the way done....we got a confirmed date....he should be home by Christmas 07

Anonymous said...

I love her night time routine. That is so cute.

Do you think that you will ever get to sleep in? Even without the kids you wake up because you know that they are awake. Damn body clocks!

Libby said...

Those are both really beautiful photos! What wonderful news about the confirmation date. :)

Have fun at the sprinkle park!

Sisters with Style said...

What beautiful pictures. The picture of Will with his daddy at the beach is just speechless.

Have a blast at the sprinkle park!

Ashlee and Carey said...

Those pics are just awesome and in such a few short months, you will have some more pics of Mike and the kids to post! Have an awesome Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love your answer to #4! Thanks for playing, have a great weekend!

Head Hen said...

Great answers! There is absolutely no point in me doing this because my answers would be almost identical (other than the bangs).

Major Tommiea looks so sweet with Livi and Will (she always has the BEST hair ornaments!).

That is wonderful about a basically-definite-finally-something-to-work-with-in-your-calendar date! Christmas of 2007: no gifts necessary I am sure! :)

KatBliss said...

Wow, love the pictures. And I could use a strong massage too! :)

Monogram Queen said...

Somehow I missed this on Friday? Great pics, really great pics!