Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nice does matter....

Cynthia from Springmont Cottage has tagged me with the "Nice Matter's" Award. Thanks Cynthia, what an honor. I used to do a weekly email to freinds and family since we live so far away most of the time. I sent it out on Tuesdays.....so it was called Tuesday Update. When Mike deployed it became the next step to just set up a blog for all to see at the same time. The fact that I have found a little group of blogs I enjoy happens to be the icing on the cake!

The mission of this tag is to pick 7 bloggers for this award.....

1. Carrie of Blah,blah, blog!
2. Wendy of Snips & Snails
3. Headhen of Runnin' the Roost
4.Tulip mom of Tulip Mom
5. The Sisters of Sisters With Style
6. Gina of Spicy, Savvy & Sane
7. Ashlee of Meet the Leighow's **btw, I used to work with Ashlee in OK!

Visit them if you get the chance...


happy Sunday, y'all

4 comments:

Head Hen said...

Why, thank you so much! That really means so much coming from you as I feel you are quite a wonderful person!

tulipmom said...

Thanks for the tag! I will get right on this.

Sisters with Style said...

Thank you! This really means a lot to both of us!

Monogram Queen said...

Congrats and already a fan of Wendy at Snips n' Snails!