Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday fill in #6











1. There's _____ and then there's _____!

2. Subscribe to _____ because _____

3. I love a good book because _____.

4. My favourite position is _____.

5. I need to quit _____.

6. I need to start _____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!





I know, a day late and a dollar short. I usually blog after the kids go to bed...but I was too pooped last night.



1. There's pizza and then there's Papa Murphy's pizza!

2. Subscribe to Real Simple because it helps me realize life can be organized and simple.

3. I love a good book because it helps calm me in the evenings.

4. My favourite position is asleep in my bed.

5. I need to quit eating once the kids go to bed.

6. I need to start going to aerobics more.....

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to apparently it was sleep, tomorrow my plans include staying dry (it is supposed to rain all weekend) and Sunday, I want to clean out the garage and wash cars....if it doesn't rain!


Don't forget...have fun! Because it is against my nature to post without pictures.....

Will is climbing into one of those bouncy house things at our Neighborhood Night Out last week. This is also the night he ate about six of those frosted sugar cookies from Walmart. Good thing he wore himself out bouncing in this thing, because he would have been up all night after that much sugar.

Livi is watching one of the movies Mike sent. She knows how to click the little button where it repeats. So she watches for a good ten minutes before she gets tired of it. She thinks it is like when we do the VTC (video teleconference) and she talks to the monitor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. There's having coffee at home and then there's being able to sit at a cafe and have a coffee!

2. Subscribe to nothing because I don't have time to read it!

3. I love a good book because they are so hard to find.

4. My favourite position is in bed.

5. I need to quit smoking.

6. I need to start doing things for myself.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include renovating the rental and Sunday, I want to play in the sun with my son!


Have a great weekend.

xxx

Anonymous said...

I love Real Simple, too! I hope your weekend was good, and that the hurricane has passed you by safely!

Thanks for playing!