1. Planted all the containers, hanging basket, and flower beds.
2. Killed one container of flowers (we had way too much rain for about two months...so I accept part of that blame only)
3. Hung a rack system in the garage to get a bunch of stuff off the floor.
4. Hung the gates on the wall below the bar.
5. Hung this Southern Living at Home arch (it comes in four pieces!!)
6. Put together the organizing cubbies in the kids' closets.
7. Put up the Christmas tree...the thing weighs a ton.
8. Carried the bikes to the attic.
9. Finished decorating the mantle.
10. Manage to start his car and drive it around the block every so often.
11. Organize the art stuff in the office.
12. Finish putting our clothes on wooden hangers in our closet.
13. No, I DIDN'T sell the house.....though I have heard of that happening!
It has been ten months as of today that Mike has been deployed. I have many ups and downs. Now I am kind of mopey so I had to remind myself of all that I have done and can do. We only have five more months of this. He should be home around Christmas time 2007! This deployment has shown me that I am as stronger than I even know. It is empowering to know I can do all these things, but I like my cushy little life and want my husband back! Trust me, there is no way I will be picking up a hammer and nails once he gets back...Back onto the honey-do list those things will go!!
So hurry home, husband, I'll start your list in December.