Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thursday 13: Things I heard at the beach last week






1. Livi: Does Nemo live in this ocean? Me: He might, baby girl.


2. Will: This sand doesn't make castles, it makes volcanoes. Me: that is one cool volcano!

3. Livi: I loooovvvveee my ocean. Me: And it loves you too, baby girl.

4. Will: I wanna go back to my beach house with Daddy when he gets home. Me: We will come back, but this isn't ours.

5. Will: Oh yes it is, I wrote my name on it. Me: No, you wrote your name in the sand! (But to avoid a meltdown)...okay it is your beach house.


6. Livi: I just need to take a wee little bunny rest. Me: Do you need some bunny love?

7. Livi: May I peepee in the sand? Me: Sure, why not?? Just go over there where no one is playing!

8. Will: The water tastes salty....kind of like a booger. Me: Great! Quit eating your boogers.

9. Livi: May I sit on your lap and let the water spank me? Me: That is just the tide, baby girl.....of course you can. (It took her two days to finally sit in the water, but only on my lap!)

10. Will: I am ready to go back to our Texas home. Me: Just one more day.

11. Livi: A crab just bit me....Me: baby girl, he just ran over your finger. (She picked up a shell and it was hiding under it.

12. Will: I am lovin' me some s'mores! Cheer me, Livi!
Livi: It's yummylicious!

13. and the best for last:

Will: If you toot in the water, it makes bubbles! Me: Nice! Just don't do anything else!

18 comments:

Sandee said...

They are both adorable and I love her white dress. This all sound normal to me. I'm glad you had a great time too. Have a great TT. :)

Desert Diva said...

Two absolutely adorable children having a wonderful time at the seashore! What a special time!

Joanne said...

What a fun list! I love the innocence of kids. Happy Thursday!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Sounds like a great trip!! Your kids are a hoot -- and so are your responses to them.

Janet said...

Love her little sundress!!!

Lori said...

LOL...I love it when kids are not fazed by the world around them and can live and love without worry or hurt. You've done a great job. Beautiful kids!

nene P said...

I could love me some s'mores too! yummy
So cute those two!

lisagh said...

This was absolutely precious! And mommy did pretty good behind the camera, too! Beautiful shots.

tulipmom said...

Their quips are such a hoot! And you are quite the Photographer.

Creole Wisdom said...

Your kids are adorable! I love the tooting in the water comment, lol!

-E said...

Yummylicious water toots!

What an adorable post, happy TT!

Monogram Queen said...

Ha Haaaaa I love it! Kids do say the darndest things!

Bloggers said...

Great 13!!

My first 13 list is up!

http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

You have beautiful children! I love the one in the hat on the steps! Serious framer there!

Anonymous said...

Great TT. So funny! Your kids are too cute.

Wendy said...

I love the pictures of them in their white. I need to do some like that of Jayke. Very interesting conversations.

Jennifer said...

Those are beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

lol the sweetness of children's conversations!