My lovely friend CrackerJack over at Izzy N' Emmy has given me the BrainyBlog Award. Now if that isn't cool, I don't know what is! Thanks so much Alisha for thinking of me at Tuesday Update!
I proudly accept this award, so I must . . .
1) Think of at least 5 bloggers that you believe to be “Brainy Bloggers”
2) Post it on your blog for all to see! Let them know you’ve awarded them by email, twitter, etc or via a comment on their blog!
3) Share some linky love and link back to both the person who awarded you. Izzy N' Emmy
4) Come back to the Brainy Blog Headquarters to sign our Mr. Linky and then pass it on!
I would like to pass this award onto the following brainy blogs:
- Corey at Living and Loving Every Minute of It : Her photog skills are awesome, she also does some tutorials every once in awhile. I never fail to learn something!
- Libby at From Robinson Road for bringing the other side of the world so much closer
- Mary Alice from From the Front Lines - Another fellow military wife going through this thing called life.
- Laski Gal from From the Cheap Seats -Her writing inspires me to the put more thought into my random posts!
So go on and visit some new brainy bloggers.
Guess what came today??
My dining room furniture! Will wanted his big mug in it...and it had to be the crazy face. What you can't see is the long bench on the side Will is on. It can slide in between the table legs completely if we need. I am not sure I am happy with the placement of the dishes in there, but for now it works! The new light looks great. I am very happy with the way it all came together. Thanks Husband, for all your hard work, it looks wonderful!