Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Some Bloggy Bling and a cute little mug


 Mommy Brain Reports

My lovely friend CrackerJack over at
Izzy N' Emmy has given me the BrainyBlog Award. Now if that isn't cool, I don't know what is! Thanks so much Alisha for thinking of me at Tuesday Update!

I proudly accept this award, so I must . . .

1) Think of at least 5 bloggers that you believe to be “Brainy Bloggers

2) Post it on your blog for all to see! Let them know you’ve awarded them by email, twitter, etc or via a comment on their blog!

3) Share some linky love and link back to both the person who awarded you. Izzy N' Emmy


4) Come back to the Brainy Blog Headquarters to sign our Mr. Linky and then pass it on!

I would like to pass this award onto the following brainy blogs:



So go on and visit some new brainy bloggers.


Guess what came today??

My dining room furniture! Will wanted his big mug in it...and it had to be the crazy face. What you can't see is the long bench on the side Will is on. It can slide in between the table legs completely if we need. I am not sure I am happy with the placement of the dishes in there, but for now it works! The new light looks great. I am very happy with the way it all came together. Thanks Husband, for all your hard work, it looks wonderful!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous! We have a very similar table (only square)! YAY And the light fixture is great too! :) Gosh you've done such a wonderful job!

Now a Christmas party??

Thanks you so much for the bling... I never think of myself as brainy - so I'm a little stunned... embarrassed.. but deeply touched.

tommie said...

Claudia- We are having an open house party probably next weekend. This weekend is the Bourbon Festival in Bardstown (about 40 min from here, also the town where the awesome Montessori school is)....so everyone leaves town.

Also you are so welcome...you are a very talented writer and shows in how you blog every day!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Congrats on the blingage and the new furniture! DOUBLE WOOT!!

Desert Diva said...

I love the new dining room decor - it's stunning.

Also, you've been busy with blog design too. Also, very nice!

Monica said...

It's beautiful Tommie! So classic...you could keep that forever.

Monogram Queen said...

Beautiful! Aren't husbands who do stuff around the house (a.k.a. honey-do lists) the BEST!!!?

Janet said...

LOVE your new design!!! And the table is gorgeous! Congrats on the award, too :-)

Unknown said...

Love the new look- the color scheme is fantastic!

Oooh, your new furniture is so pretty. It looks great in there.

gina said...

Loving your new decor- in your dining room and on your blog! ;)

KatBliss said...

Congrats on the bling! Love the blogs you chose to send more bling to. I always find a new one to add to my daily collection whenever my favorite bloggers choose thier favorites. :)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Woooohooooo for the new furniture! I just love it...looks OH-SO-FAB!!!

Congrats on the award! I love it when people post other blogs...gives me some more to 'meet'! I'm off to cruise the blogworld and meet the ones you awarded! Fun stuff!

~melody~

Libby said...

Tommie, many thanks for the award, I'm flattered!

The new layout looks terrific, by the way, and the dining room looks fantastic! I've always been fond of those tables with bench seating. :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

The furniture is so great!!

Joanna said...

Congrats on the bling AND the furniture! Looks good.

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thanks for the bling. :) I really appreciate your kind words. :) hugs!