Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday Fill in



Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet


This week Janet is going to use rather obscure song lyrics; you can fill them in with the correct words if you know 'em...but wouldn't it be more fun to do it a bit differently? And...here we go!

1. If I was to walk into your life, we would go for a drink, wine for me, beer for you. Then we would laugh all night long, drag our a-wee-bit-tipsy-selves back home and crash!

2. Catch a bright star and place it in a jar. (I keep an old mason jar with a sting of lights in it in my bathroom...it has always reminded me of catching lightning bugs as a child!)

3. And you can send me a cleaning lady and add a personal trainer while you are at it.

4. I might put a smile on my face, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.

5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck being blamed for whistling in 8th grade math class....the teacher was an idiot. A girl named Moriah and I taught most of it....he blamed me for the whistling. I was so not taking the blame for it. I took off across the street to my mom's office at the high school....bawling the entire way.

6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, but a wee little thing called miles.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Will's FIRST soccer game, tomorrow my plans include Will's second soccer game and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
This shot was right after his first goal. It was so exciting to see him high five his teammates. He had a grin from ear to ear. It's official, I am a soccer mom.

14 comments:

Laski said...

Yay Will!!! How exciting. He looks so happy!

Janet said...

That's awesome! Look at those long shirts LOL!

Kellan said...

This was very cool - I loved it!

Nice to see you Tommie - I have missed you. Have a good weekend - Kellan

Anonymous said...

that last picture is sooo cute! Good on Will!!!

Libby said...

Whoo-hooo! Way to go Will!!

Desert Diva said...

Way to go Will - high five!

Congratulations on your induction to being a soccer mom - may you survive the title! ;-)

Anonymous said...

YAY Will!! He looks so cute in his great little uniform. Look at the low hung shorts - the boy has s-t-y-l-e!

Gina said...

Hope you had a happy "sleep in" today. I love the soccer photo. Happy Monday!
Gina

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That shot just TOTALLY RAWKS! What a framer. Hope the 'sleep in' was fantab.

Unknown said...

A cleaning lady and a personal trainer-- I'll take it!

Will's soccer team looks adorable. :)

Monogram Queen said...

I hope Will's game went well!!! How cute are they?!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

When your cleaning lady and personal trainer is done with you, send them over here! lol Hilarious post! ADORABLE photo!

~melody~

carmilevy said...

The high five picture is classic: A moment he'll remember forever. Thanks to you, of course!

Have you thought of offering your photographic services to the soccer league?

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

:) that pic will be treasured, i am sure........congratulations on being "decorated" as a soccer mom officially :)