Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet
1. I enjoy the quiet of the house when the kids leave for preschool in the morning.
2. When will Will sleep though the night in his own bed is something I wonder about often lately. But how can one resist when he comes in and says, "Mommy, can I get one more snuggle?"
3. In your heart, you knew the house will be done eventually.
4. Take dry stuff: flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, add a little wet stuff: eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla and you end up with muffins.
5. Life has gifted me with an ability to make any house a home in a very short amount of time.
6. A glass of wine is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to "an instant vacation", tomorrow my plans include soccer and a trip to the commissary and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
Happy weekend, y'all!