Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday fill-in


Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet


1. I enjoy the quiet of the house when the kids leave for preschool in the morning.

2. When will Will sleep though the night in his own bed is something I wonder about often lately. But how can one resist when he comes in and says, "Mommy, can I get one more snuggle?"

3. In your heart, you knew the house will be done eventually.

4. Take dry stuff: flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, add a little wet stuff: eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla and you end up with muffins.

5. Life has gifted me with an ability to make any house a home in a very short amount of time.

6. A glass of wine is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to "an instant vacation", tomorrow my plans include soccer and a trip to the commissary and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
Happy weekend, y'all!

7 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

mmm. muffins. :)

have a good weekend!

my fill-ins are here.

just jamie said...

You are the ultimate home-maker. Kudos!

Maria's Space said...

Love your answers. I totally understand #2.

Janet said...

that is a totally amazing gift, you know :-)

Monogram Queen said...

Hope you have a wonderful, fantabulous week-end Tommie!

Unknown said...

I have to agree with you about the instant vacation and the wine. Actually I hope to visit some of the Pacific Northwest's wine country soon, a vacation and a vacation!

Anonymous said...

What a fun fill in! Muffins too. This is a microcosm of your life, Tommie - muffins, order, decorating and of course the babies. All sealed with an Action Jackson kiss