Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday fill-in


sunset, originally uploaded by tommiea1.


Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet

1. There is no need to be rude to people.

2. Where in the heck did the icky sick sick bug come from. (The kids normally get sick within the first month of school.....this time it is not them, but me...what??)

3. Lay on the couch with kids cuddled up next to me is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for new patio furniture is bleak. (The movers disassembled our table when they put it in storage. When they delivered it, we only got three of the legs! ALL the cute summer furniture is gone. Well, except for the $1000 teak set at Smith and Hawken!)

5. Just wait until next summer for furniture is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are necessary for me to remain sane.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching "What Not to Wear", tomorrow my plans include a run to the commissary and the furniture store on the way and Sunday, I want to take a guess: sleep in! With that, I'll leave you with a peaceful sunset.

6 comments:

Desert Diva said...

I'm amazed at the number of people that are ill here in Las Cruces. I hope that you feel better soon!

Janet said...

That's a gorgeous picture!!!

Biddy said...

wow, i've been reading you in reader and haven't been in here in a while. i LOVE the layout!!

grrrrl, i'm not crazy enough to pour the wine down the drain!! haha i have my priorities ;-)

also? on twitter i'm known as biddymcbidson :-)

Unknown said...

Oooh, I hope you all feel better soon.

Have a relaxing weekend!

tavolini said...

well...it IS fall. Perhaps the teak furniture set will go on sale?? I think it will :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The sunset is beautiful! Hope you feel better soon and good luck with the table