Friday, September 19, 2008

Photostory Friday: Hurt finger


hurt finger, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

Last week while playing with Einstein: the wild-eyed cat, Will got his finger scratched. Or as he likes to say, "Einstein put his toes in my skin." The kids were laying leaves and mums on him and in front of him. Poor cat was just trying to take a little nap in the sunshine. Enter two kids under five and it just wasn't happening! He went to go hide under the rusty flower cart. But then he wanted to play. He would stick his paw out and try to bat the flowers. He was rolling over on his back, sticking his paws out still for the kids. Will must have gotten just a wee bit too close.

Happy Friday. y'all!

10 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

At first glance I thought he was flipping me off.

(still smirking)

Boys will be boys, won't they? Touch first, think later. :)

tiarastantrums said...

oh my son hates cats - we were at a farm in Michigan this summer and there was a cat there - sort of stray but friendly, . . my son was playing with it all happy and the car just bite him - right in the chin . . blood everywhere - my son runs to the SUV and tells me to get in and run it over!!!!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Get that boy a band-aid - STAT!

Janet said...

First of all, it was ALL I could do NOT to steal that picture and photoshop "Why so serious" onto his finger ROFLMAO!

Second of all, I'm laughing about how Wil phrased it...so CUTE!

Cecily R said...

Best little boy picture this week...I LOVE it!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

LOL at the photo ... I thought the same thing as MamaGeek! haha Such a cutie patootie he is!! Funny story!

~melody~

Wendy said...

Love the cute words to describe his situation! I too am a Sooner! My latest Sooner story is a mom who tried to get her child to root for the Sooners last Saturday. She wanted her to say "Go, OU!" What she did get was ALOT of "GO OH ME!"

Chris said...

Why do kids ALWAYS hurt the middle finger?

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Poor guy, that's what happens when playing with a cat.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

awwww!!!! i missed this images last night when i visited your blog.....the pic would not show for some reason...came back to have a look at it...as i keep telling you, you have the cutest brood :)