Friday, September 26, 2008

Photostory Friday: Fall is here!



Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



It is no lie, I love fall. The cooler weather, a Pumpkin Spice latte, and cinnamon flavored candles. Last night, we had a late dinner because of soccer practice. After dinner they kids were out bouncing on the "bounce". Normally I don't hesitate to join them, but after a belly full of food. Well, I just couldn't do it! Of course, I could grab my camera. The sun was just starting to lower onto the horizon. The weather was absolutely perfect. (Granted my allergies are killing me...I thought I had a cold, but after two weeks of this.....I am thinking it is allergies!) These trees line the end of the neighborhood. Every time a leaf falls to the ground, one of the kids will holler out, "It's fall.....fall is here."


When we found out we were leaving TX, I told Husband I didn't care where we went. I just wanted seasons. Well, I got seasons.....and fall is here. Now I need to enjoy my cup of coffee with pumpkin pie spice creamer....yummy!

17 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I love seasons too - especially Fall!

tiarastantrums said...

Fall is my favorite!!

Janet said...

And a beautiful story it is, too!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I'm with you, right down to that pumpkin spice latte! Fall is my favorite too.

Beautiful tree shot Tommie!

And yes, I get up early half by choice (in otherwords when I worked in corporateville I got up by 4AM and I haven't been able to un-train myself...yet).

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Mmmm Pumpkin pie spice creamer...I'll have some please.

I'm sorry you have allergies. I've been caught by the ragweed bug. Uggghhhh

Our maple tree (which is almost bigger than our house...it's HUGE) is starting to shed...I LOVE it!

~melody~

Straight to Your Hart said...

Fall is my favorite as well..Just want to curl up in a blanket with a cup of hot cocoa (with whip cream on top of coarse) and hear the leaves being blown around (cleaning them up entirely different)..and the amazing beautiful colors! Total run on sentence...tehe.

Heidi said...

I am too jealous for words....

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it!! Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year.. . and of course I will plug Maine ... the colors are sooo beautiful.

Unknown said...

Welcome to allergy season! They've been really bad for me so far this year.

I know so many people love fall. I'm OK with it, but I hate to see summer go. I am a summer person through and through. Besides, I know what comes after fall- winter. Ugh!

Chris said...

Oh that picture is great! I LOVE THE FALL! And you describe it so perfectly.

Heather said...

Fall is my FAVORITE season, though we don't get much of it here. So glad to hear you're enjoying the pumpkin spice lattes though! :)

Libby said...

Tommie, you just made me *so* nostalgic for the fall! Please add a little extra pumpkin pie spice creamer to your coffee for me!

Corey~living and loving said...

oooo yes....I love fall as well. sigh......fall is in the air. pass the pumpkin pie milk shakes. yum!

Anonymous said...

Yes, fall is the best. Spring is nice after long winters, but it's got nothing on fall. :) I can't imagine living somewhere without seasons.

Susie said...

I'm with you--Fall is the BEST! Enjoy the pumpkin spice--I think I need to go get one myself. Oh, and thanks for the reminder about the cinnamon candles!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the fall! I still haven't had one of those lattes - they didn't have a starbucks in that sleepy town I was in. GRRR!! Cinnamon candles are the best!

Cecily R said...

I'm SO with you. Fall is bliss for me...the colors, the smells, the cooler weather...all of it.