1. Pumpkin spice latte, cooler evenings, and great candles are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October. Pic of my cool votive hanger thingy....it hangs in my kitchen window. Love love love it!
2. Sometimes I go back to bed after the kids leave for preschool in the morning (Thanks Husband for taking them!!).
3. Two kids in two years (6/03 and 10/04) and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I sleep.
5. Shuffling two kids to where they belong is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for taking a nap or popping popcorn (for the kids and Husband) and watching a movie.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Will's soccer game, tomorrow my plans include taking Josie to the vet and another soccer gameand Sunday, I want to go to the balloon festival in Louisville (but the balloon launch is at 7AM....so it is not going to happen as that is my sleep in day! Why do they have to launch that early???
Happy Friday, y'all!