Saturday, September 27, 2008

What I need & crave.....from Janet


Got this from Janet of Fond of Snape :

1. needs…a good sleepin' day!

2. has a dog named…Josie...who was treated like a diva today at Pawsh Pet Salon

3. drives like…she is best friends with Safety! As much as those two might drive me batty some days, I don't know what I would do without them.

4. craves….cheese and crackers.

5. favorite TV Show is…trash reality shows....America's Next Top Model, etc.

6. alcoholic drink of choice is…wine....white wine.

7. NON alcoholic drink of choice is…diet Dr pepper or water

8. favorite musical artist is…Sarah McLachlan

9. hair is…in need of a trim and color.

10. celebrity crush is…always.....Matt Damon.


11. favorite book is…whatever paperback I find at a garage sale...other than that it is just magazines....Real Simple, Southern Living, Cooking Light....



12. favorite color is…all things autumn.....like this new tassel hanging on my hutch (photo from her Etsy site: The Tassel House : note if you search tassel on Etsy....you get a whole bunch of stuff I never would have imagined! LOL

13. wishes…wishes like "you won the lottery wishes" or just wishes??? I wish my kids would sleep though the night!! Lottery wishes: a pink Tag

Happy weekend y'all!

9 comments:

mimi11460 said...

Very nice, I love the design...

Anonymous said...

lol .. I saw this on Friday and thought of doing it as well!! I am glad you did .. I am going to copy you (again! .. what else is new!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey I thought that Nickelback guy was your celebrity crush. I would say that Matt Damon is a bit short BUT.... ;)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Girl we are so alike...
Safety driving - 10 and 2 baby! lol Wine, cheese & crackers...I do believe those are the new top 3 food groups. Reality TV has taken over the world...watch out for camera crews hunting you down! lol Dr. Pepper rules. I totally missed my last hair appointment cuz I didn't have a sitter. Sleeping is better than wine, crackers and cheese...sometimes. Oh and tassels...LOVE them. I am SO going to that Etsy shop!

Awesome-ness ... that's what you are...thanks for the supportive comment yesterday. :)

~melody~

Janet said...

LOL re: #12, oh I can imagine!

tulipmom said...

Me too on #9 and I finally got it today after having to cancel the last 3 appointments!! E. came with me and wouldn't you know filled up her diaper as soon as my hair was covered in foil (highlights). I ended up changing her stinky diaper on the dryer (while it was drying towels). My salon is in a mall, and it's not like I could go walking through the mall with a head full of foil :)

Monogram Queen said...

Is a very good blogger with a sweet famiily!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I'm withca on the all things autumn! LOVE IT.

Josie got pampered? TOO cool! My dog throws a tantrum when we try to go NEAR a groomer.

OY. Ve.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Congratulations, I gave you an award! Visit me to find the details!