In keeping with the ABC theme.......Just a few random thoughts about the letter H
- Happy : We made these treats for the kids' Happy Valentines Day party at school. Layer a pretzel, top with a Rolo, heat until squishy, push a pecan on it. Easiest dessert ever!
- Heart: The tag is made from hearts to form a flower.
- Husband: is still gone TDY....$ucks that the first holiday after coming off a deployment and he is gone!
- Home is where Uncle Sam sends us. We were given these places: Fort Knox, KY, Fort Lewis, WA and Hawaii. Guess which one I want?
- Have: I have one brother and two sisters.
- Haan: I love my new Cole Haan bag. Is it spring yet?
- Handy: I became pretty handy Tuesday Update: Thursday 13....number eleven.....things I have done to the house since husband delployed while Husband was gone.
- Hung: I hung one of those garage rack systems with two kids helping.
- Heart: I like to say, "I pink puffy heart you!'
- History: I have a history of diabetes in my family.
- Hand: I just wrote a post about hand me downs....the underwear is already in the trash!
- High: I graduated from high school in 1986. I will save you the math, I am 39.
- Hurry: Hurry home Husband, we miss you!
if you need to catch up: