Friday, February 29, 2008

friday fill in



Friday Fill-Ins #61

1. I'm looking forward to getting a mani/pedi next week.

2. I don't handle stress very well.

3. Frosted mini wheat with a banana sliced in it is something I could eat every day.

4. Warmth and sunlight were here this afternoon.

5. A glass of wine here I come!

6. I am intrigued by tattoo(s) but way too chicken to get one.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza with the neighbors, tomorrow my plans include find something for the kids and I to stay busy and Sunday, I want to get the ironing done!

That's all folks!

9 comments:

Janet said...

how's that wine?

Anna said...

Have a good weekend!

tulipmom said...

Thanks for reminding me. I need to make an appointment for a pedicure. I haven't had one since last summer!

Libby said...

I haven't had a pedi since last summer either- feels like eternity ago! Have a great weekend, Tommie. :)

Desert Diva said...

I don't like to iron, and usually just do an "outfit as necessary."

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I need a mani/pedi sooooooo bad...oh, and I'll take some wine, too! :)

~melody~

Don Mills Diva said...

I'm with ya on the wine sister!

Unknown said...

I love frosted mini wheats too!

Hope you enjoyed that wine.

Open Grove Claudia said...

Ew, I'm the same about the tattoo thing. I **think** I have an idea of something I want... but I'm too chicken to do it. Sigh. I feel very provincial.