Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday fill in



1. I'm looking forward to getting my haircut and soon!

2. Disneyworld is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.

3. I've fallen in love with my new bag.

4. Six of one, half a dozen of another.

5. Addiction reminds me I haven't watched this week's Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew.....admit you want to go DVR it now!.

6. The kids crack me up!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving two hours back into Austin to get my bag, tomorrow my plans include playing with my camera and the kids and Sunday, I want to get the rest of the laundry done!

By the way, Husband was putting Weed and Feed on the yard. He had to scoop poopies as well...(a job I was so excited to hand back over to him!!) Anyway, he saw some poop and wondered just what Josie had gotten into.....It was my keys! OOps, that sounds like she was eating my keys....no, no, no the little black key fob looked like poop. They were in the backyard. Good thing it hasn't rained here this last week!

So, don't you know after dinner, I headed back to the big city to get my bag. I about cried when I got there and it was already gone. It was a great deal, so I am not surprised. Luckily there was a salesgirl marking bags down. She said, "There is a really cute Cole Haan one I just marked down." Whew hoo!! I'll take it. I did see this one yesterday but it was a tad out of my price range. With the markdown, it was perfect! I look at it as I saved Husband almost $200! I totally didn't want to have to have another key made.

Happy weekend y'all!

15 comments:

tulipmom said...

I'm so glad you found your keys!

tommie said...

Tulipmom- You and me both! And now I am the proud owner of a very cute bag. Now I can't wait for spring....when can I start carrying straw?

Anonymous said...

What a talented woman you are -- saving your hubby $200. Does he appreciate your genius?

tommie said...

byrningbunny-I should ask him!

Stella Dean said...

Very nice to meet you Tommie. Michele sends me this week but I'll be lurking around again.

Kellan said...

You found your keys in the back yard?? Great! That is crazy! Cute bag - you are too funny, in love with this bag! Have a good weekend - Kellan

Bobkat said...

Obviously you were meant to have that bag seeing as you got there just as she was marking it down. It's nice when thingswwork out better than expected :)

Michele aent me to say hi!

Ashley Winters said...

Great bag! Love the design!

Unknown said...

Yay for the found key and for the new bag. It is so cute!

Mary Alice said...

Gosh it did sound like he ate it for a minute...which wouldn't have surprised me at all...we have a Golden that has eaten practically everything, including an entire running sock that came out intact but longer and narrower. Gross I know, sorry.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

At first I thought Josie ate and ... and PROCESSED the keys. :)

How did they get out THERE?? Have a great weekend with that beautiful bag (which an XTi will likely fit into nicely).

Joanna said...

Cute bag!! What a relief to find the keys.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. This crud junk has been a bear. Glad you survived.

alisonwonderland said...

i love to tell my husband how much i saved (rather than how much i spent)!

have a great weekend! i've got a mountain of laundry to attack too. thanks for stopping by!

Janet said...

glad your key was found! Hey...have you ever been to the Riverwalk in San Antonio?

Beth Cotell said...

What a cute bag and I'm so glad you found your keys!!