Friday, February 15, 2008

friday fill in

the Friday fill in courtesy of the wonderful Janet


1. Snowdrops are non-existant in Texas.

2. I'm going to need to make a cut/color appointment and soon!

3. Stand by Rascal Flatts is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.

4. Just one sip and I am starting to relax already.

5. With family is where I'm happiest.

6. I believe that plucking those excess eyebrow hairs is a necessary part of life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Papa Murphy's pizza with the whole fam damily, tomorrow my plans include lots of laundry and Sunday, I want to sleep in! (The new Starbucks opened, so maybe a mocha choco loca latte as well!)


Just because this shot makes me laugh! happy Friday

9 comments:

Little Town Big Life said...

How cute that picture is!!! She is an absolute doll baby!

Check out my new look!!!

Unknown said...

What a big grin on Livi. :)

I'm with you on the eyebrow thing. I am always on patrol with my trusty tweezers.

Lala said...

LOL at #6!!

Great answers made me chuckle.

I like your blog to...I think I'll add it to my daily read list. :D

Books, hooks, needles, and my weightloss journey said...

Hello from Michele!
Those are great fill in answers, and that photo is precious. I loved your pictures of your adventure and the 'beautiful day in the neighborhood'. Happy sunny days.

Janet said...

LOL you were drinking wine while you were doing this, weren't you! LOVE that picture, what an adorable smile :-)

Shabbee Chick said...

Precious picture! Precious!

Jen said...

Lots of laundry in my house too. I swear I get it all caught up, go to sleep, and wake up to 5 new loads. Ugh.

Your daughter is a doll.

Joanna said...

How cute! Enjoy some chocolate for me!!

alisonwonderland said...

gotta love Papa Murphy's! what a darling photo! have a great weekend! thanks for stopping by!