Tuesday, February 05, 2008

How 'bout them apples!

how 'bout them apples, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

Cheeky gave this to me! And you know the little post she wrote when she received it - I could have written the exact same thing so what am I gonna do - well I am gonna "post lift*" it (yes, that is a new word made up by Cheeky herself...feel free to lift it as well. So here we go:

"I have to admit, I am a nerd, and I always get so excited when I get awards or when people just comment on my posts. I actually will call my hubby at work and say "I have 20 comments" or "someone likes me and gave me an award."

All while, I am sure, his eyes are glazing over and he's thinking "why in the world did I marry this woman?" And then he remembers I have a nice.... sense of humor.

Anyway- for some reason Cheeky believes I am Excellent!! :) Thanks, for thinking I am excellent and thanks to anyone who actually reads this blog! I appreciate it.

See.....she said it perfectly - I couldn't have said it any better. Now....I get to pass this along to other EXCELLENT blogs.....Oh there are so many....so many indeed.

Janet of fond of snape




I've been shown some bloggy love by LaskiGal at From the Cheap Seats I just recently started reading her blog and I love it! Wanna smile, laugh, and have a good read. Check her out.

OK, so the rules for this awesome bloggy badge are just for me to spread the love to 10 more bloggeronies. This was tough to pick just 10 since I've met so many awesome people, so here's to hoping for more love to pass around. Here goes . . .

The Kept Woman
I am Derby

Libby of Schoolbooks and Shoes
mbkimmy
Mary Alice of From the Front Lines
Desert Diva
Jenni of Four Feet More
Lisagh of Grosgrain Garage
Tulip Mom
Wendy of Snips and Snails
Monica of Over My Head


I adore these blog authors . . . they are talented, funny, witty, and very lovable. Check 'em out!

16 comments:

Janet said...

You ARE excellent! And you saying you call your husband at work and what you think his reaction is just made me smile. Ahhh...love :-)

Thank you for giving me this award. It means a lot, coming from you! We're so different, you and I, but most of my really good friends are quite different from me! Must be why we get along so well!

hugs!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Beautiful shot T! And congrats on all that bling. Woot woot!

Unknown said...

Aww, thank you Tommie. That's an honor coming from you-- my fellow OCD mom. :) I think you are excellent too!

tulipmom said...

Glad to know I'm not the only NERD out here in blogland.

Congrats on your well-deserved awards and thank you for passing the bling on to me. If I'm not gonna be getting any baby bling, then this is the next best thing!

Jenni said...

*blush* Thanks for the bling!

Congratulations to you too! It was well deserved. :)

Jen said...

I love your blog! If you don't believe me, head on over to my blog :)

IamDerby said...

awww my first blog bling... I will heart you forever now... not unlike a loveable stalker. Thank you, thank you :)

lisagh said...

Could you be sweeter? I don't think so!

Kellan said...

Love apples!! Congrats on the awards - you so deserve them - you are such a good friend and so sweet!! Take care - Kellan

Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent! ;)

jennwa said...

Congrats on the awards. I will definitely check out those blogs.
And my husband thinks I am nuts to when it come to blogging. He just does not understand.

Libby said...

Tommie, your blog-resume must include a very lengthy list of all your much deserved awards! :)

Monica said...

Awwww....thanks Tommie. I really do appreciate all of your comments and thoughts...it means a lot to me. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks chiquita banana!!!! I am making a promise to take a day and forward on the awards that I have collected recently b/c up until now I have sucked about doing this.

Unknown said...

P.S. I like them apples.

Laski said...

Love them apples! Thanks for the SWEEEET words, btw. And, I have to admit, I am the same as you and Cheeky--I get all geeky and giggly when I get cool comments (They really, really like me) and awards (OMG--they LOVE me). My ego so loves blogging.