Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thursday 13.....#30....the letter J


In keeping with my ABC theme, I am on letter J this week.


  1. Jaundice: Will had jaundice as a newborn. We had to sit in the sunshine of our bay window with him daily for a week or so.

  2. Jaw: I have three titanium screws in each side of my jaw from TMJ surgery.

  3. Jinx: Not wanting to jinx anything, but one kid is sleeping in her bed all night for the past two nights. Whew hoo!

  4. July: my birthday is in July....it's a big one this year!

  5. job: I left the paying job I had before kids almost five years ago.

  6. Jury: I have never been on jury duty!

  7. Joke: heard in our house today: Knock knock, Who's there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you going to let me out on the other side.

  8. Josie: Our French bulldog's name is Josie

  9. Journal: I have never been a journal keeper, but I love to blog.

  10. Jewelry: I wear the same jewelry every day.....wedding ring, princess cut earrings, watch, and Mother's Day bracelet.

  11. Junky: can't handle a junky bathroom counter. I wipe it down every morning.

  12. Jacket: After 80 degree temps earlier this week, we are back to wearing jackets!

  13. Just: Just 17 more days until Husband is back from this TDY.

21 comments:

Melanie said...

You must be so excited about #13..I hope the days go by fast!! Great list!

SandyCarlson said...

No. 12 is wild! What a weather roller coaster. No. 13 is a source of joy, to be sure!

Anonymous said...

GREAT TT! And Josie...well she's just too darn cute!

PS-I high-fived you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I might have to try this alphabet style some day!!

Great list. :D

Ashlee and Carey said...

Number two makes me think of your chin with no feeling! You would always ask if you had something on it!!!

Number four is just crazy!

Number five...I wish you were still here! I was telling my husband all about Bunco the other day!

Number six....me either!

Number eight...do her toots still run you out of the room?

Number thirteen...you seem to have lots of countdowns as a military wife!

Have a great rest of the week and No Bells for the patient! I have to have some sanity!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

17 more days? You poor thing. May I suggest a little retail therapy perhaps? :)

I love that Josie.

Open Grove Claudia said...

Will you celebrate in July? 40 right? What about your dh? Can he get this birthday off? Oh I hope so - and 17 more days! Yippee!!

Happy TT!

My TT is Food for thought.

Janet said...

I loved my 40th...it was so much fun! Come to think of it, it was kind of like my 50th! I invited all my friends to come. Hmmm...seems I've started a tradition!

snif, snif...I'm a J and I didn't make your list, soooooooooooo sad, boo hoo ;-)

Natalie said...

Your dog and my daughter have the same name....hmmmmmmm...at least it's just her nickname. Her real name is Jocelyn.

Anonymous said...

Interesting list. I've never been on a jury either.

Libby said...

Josie is so darn cute!

And three cheers for your sound little sleeper! :)

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I have never been much of a journaler either - I guess the blog counts as a semi journal...

Anonymous said...

Just love the letter J and the water photos below.

Brittany said...

Once again great TT! I love the alphabet theme! Your little dog's name is so cute! Perfect for a frenchie.

Desert Diva said...

Love the photo of Josie!

Monica said...

Ooohhh...I love those Tiffany bracelets. I pretty much wear the same jewelry every day, too.

Monogram Queen said...

Yay for J!

Hurry Home again Husband!

IamDerby said...

Your bulldog is so cute!

Unknown said...

I showed up for jury duty one time and they were interviewing us. By the time we were done (mid-morning) they released the entire lot of us for being a prejudicial jury.

It was great, I got a day off work and a $7 check.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Letter J is a good one.

For some reason, I have a habit of naming characters names that start with J.

Laski said...

J had jaundice as well, but we had to wrap him in the lighted blanket. Wrapping a preemie in a lighted plastic blanket while trying to breastfeed was a major pain!

Lovin' the pic of Josie!