Following the theme, this week I bring you letter E.
1. etsy : I have only bought stuff on there for baby gifts or friends....but the stuff looks so fun.
2. ER: I made my goal of not going to the ER during the deployment.
3. Earrings: I wear the same pair every day, makes me wonder why I have a jewelry box full of others.
4. Ears: I pierced the cartilage near the top of ear when I was 26.
5. Enrolled: I was enrolled K-12 in the same school district in podunk Oklahoma.
6. Education: I furthered my education at the University of Oklahoma.
7. Empty sink: I go to bed with an empty sink 95% of the time.
8. Early riser: NOT
9. Ebay: I have bought and sold on Ebay.
10. Encyclopedia: As a child I used to read encyclopedias.
11. End: I wish the end of not knowing where we are going next would come.
12. Email: I have had the same email address (Except I did change one letter) since 1996.
13. Each child was induced at 38 weeks due to preeclampsia.
if you need to catch up with