Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Thursday 13.....#27....the letter G


  1. Greek: pasta is my favorite meal.


  2. Good: I am a Good.....no, a Great cook. (No room for modesty when I am on a G list.)


  3. Grandkids: I am one of 20 grandkids, 38 great-grandkids.


  4. Going: I wish I knew where we are going/moving this summer.


  5. Girl: I was a flag girl in highschool. (You can stop laughing now!)


  6. Gap: I love Gap's curvy petite cut jeans.


  7. Green: I bought these green bags to cut down on all the plastic coming into our home.


  8. Grew: I grew my bangs out while Husband was gone.


  9. Giant: I have a giant rusty star on my mantle.


  10. Get: It is almost time to get a pedicure.


  11. Going: I am going to get my oil changed tomorrow.


  12. Grab: Since I am leaving before the a$$ crack of dawn, I will need to grab a cup of coffee.


  13. Goofy: Per request from Aunt M and J, here are some pics of goofy kids standing in the parking lot of gymnastics.


Happy Thursday, y'all!

19 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Great list of "G's"

nene P said...

Heavens... I looked at your post and thought tonight was Thursday. Wheee, its time for me to go to bed!
Have a great weekend and super pic of the princess!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Yea for going green. And they are so super cute as usual! Nice faces!

Open Grove Claudia said...

I love the pictures. Gosh, and you do such a wonderful job with these.

But truly, I hope Husband knows what he has in you - because you are truly special. He's blessed.

Happy TT!

Jen said...

ooooh. must try Gap's curvy petite jeans (just my style!) and must confiscate rusty star from mantle if you move from texas and i move to texas (pre-req to citizenship, no?).

Laski said...

Love the kids pics (because I am a kid addict), love the bags (going green--as you know), and totally need a pedicure.

Gina said...

Love the g-list. I'd have a really hard time coming up with that many g's. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Well done on #7. We use cloth bags at the supermarket too. It has made a big difference.

Vashonnte said...

love it! so cute

Anonymous said...

Green is my fave on the list.

I bought green bags as well to cut down on plastic and it's worked wonderfully even for heavy duty shopping.

Looking forward to "H". :)

Happy TT

~X

Libby said...

I really like the green bags. That's something I feel like I should look into, it's such and easy and inexpensive change to make.

I'm sure you're already up and running today, hope you got that coffee! :)

jennwa said...

Cute pics. I love those grocery bags.

Anonymous said...

That's a great glob of g's! Happy TT

Janet said...

hahahah that last picture is priceless!!!

I never brag about anything but my cooking...I'm a great cook, too :-)

I am one of two grandkids on one side, one of three on the other. small family.

Love those bags! Bought some myself this week...on the company money, as I have to make milk & cream runs weekly!

Mary Alice said...

Love your bags. I just some cutee ones from Trader Joes.

Growing your bangs out is a very very brave thing to do.

Beth Cotell said...

Great "G" list! I love that you are a great cook. Wish I could say the same for myself!

Anonymous said...

How did you get to "g" already? Surely you must have missed a few letters because it feels like you just started with "A" last week. :0 Time flies...

Bloggers said...

Great post. Love the pics.

Monogram Queen said...

I love your alpha-lists!