Monday, February 25, 2008

No lion, it was a Manic Monday



Brought to us by the lovely Lisa , Manic Monday:

How did you celebrate your last birthday? It is actually one of my favorite posts. Husband was gone, so it was month nine of a the fifteen months! Go read it if you have a chance: birthday 2007

What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? that cute Cole Haan bag....since it was 87 degrees today does that mean it is close enough to spring to finally get to carry it?


What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become? Proud, but tell me to relax and enjoy the little things.
Husband left Sunday for three weeks. You would think I have the hang of this....but today was truly manic. By 6ish, I was at my wit's end. I hollered at the kids....I think everyone was just worn out and tired. But still, good thing tomorrow is a new day.....we can start all over. Sometimes you just have to smile, even if you feel like a lion is on your back!
Happy Monday, y'all! Yeah, spell check is working, see the day is getting better already!

13 comments:

Lala said...

For sure! If you wear flip flops pedicures are a must.

I don't know how you do it with the hubby gone. When 6 o'clock rolls around I'm at my witts end even with my hubby here.

Hugs to you.

Kellan said...

Sometimes the best thing about today is that it is over and the best thing about tomorrow is that it is another day - you are right about that!! I hope tomorrow is better and I'm sorry hubby left for 3 weeks - that sort of sucks! TAke care - Kellan

Laski said...

I love NEW days . . . you can just learn from all the yesterdays, start over, start fresh.

3 weeks. . . yikes. Life's disruptions usually make for an unsettled home.

Hopefully tomorrow will be brighter and better. Oh, and 87 degrees. It was a balmy 37 here . . .

IamDerby said...

3 weeks or 3 months I am sure its never easy! I say carry the bag if you want, its close enough to spring for me.

Janet said...

Hang in there, girlie...it'll get better! What IS that yellow thing?

Monogram Queen said...

One day at a time...

Anonymous said...

I for one am grateful that every day starts afresh. Bring on the morning!

Mary Alice said...

Tomorrow is another day - one of the best things about life!

Anonymous said...

It's spring if there are flowers growing. And at 87 degrees there ought to be!

MBKimmy said...

Hope the 3 weeks flies by! Have a great week!

Jen said...

Hang in there! I hope these 3 weeks fly by for you.

Desert Diva said...

I say go ahead and show off that new purse.

Hang in there - you did great with your hubby gone!

Unknown said...

How did I miss your birthday? I must be goofy.

I say carry the purse. 87 degrees entitles you to do so. :)

Thanks for playing Manic Monday, Tommie. Sorry that yours was actually manic. Hope the 3 weeks flies by!