Saturday, February 09, 2008

Beautiful day in the neighborhood.........

Today was an absolutely beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky. This afternoon we had to go get some 'sunshine'.
Livi is so full of life. She never ceases to amaze me with how "chipper" she can be. From the moment she wakes up, until the time she needs sleep (either a nap or bedtime), she is jabbering about something. Though she looks exactly like a mini-me, she has Husband's personality. I don't know that anyone has ever said "chipper" and me in the same sentence.

Will, a mini-Husband, has my personality! Kind of funny like that.


After some time on the swings, we went on an adventure in the woods behind our house. I kept stopping to take shots of random things. The sky was so blue!


I had fun taking shots of dried up flowers. Once while crouching down to get the sky in the background, I got a bit light headed! LOL


Mom, are you coming?

Happy weekend, y'all!

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Great Pics!! I love days like these. Especially in February when it has been so cold and we all are getting a little cabin fever. To RUN is awesome!! Have a GREAT weekend!

Gina said...

I love these kinds of days. In fact, ours was pretty gorgeous too except Mama left her camera behind. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

kenju said...

What cute children you have! Michele sent me to see them.

tulipmom said...

LOL at the "Mom, are you coming?"

Here it's always "Mom, enough with the pictures already!"

jennwa said...

It looks like it was a great Saturday.
Your pictures are great.

Unknown said...

It sounds like one of those perfect days. Isn't it funny how personalities and appearances mix in our kids?

I LOVE pictures of dried up flowers! I'm so envious of your sunshine and warm temps. Here it's freezing!

Jen said...

Those pictures are great! Looks like ya'll had a fun time outside. Your kiddos are lil cuties.

Jenni said...

It does look like a beautiful day! Those pictures of the kids are gorgeous too!

Libby said...

Gorgeous photos, Tommie. What a beautiful day. :)

Meg said...

These are fun, thanks for sharing. What a great way to spend Saturday afternoon.

Janet said...

hahaha we had thunder, lightning, snow, rain, high winds, you name it! Love your pictures :-)

Monogram Queen said...

ah I just love mini-adventures!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

WOW! GREAT photos!! I just love those kind of days!!! :)

~melody~