Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tag, You're it







I was tagged by Heather . So here goes...




1. Where is your cell phone? in the outside flap of my bag that I got in the spring.

2. Where is your significant other? in his office playing some game

3. Your hair color? the real color....almost black with peppered gray. I have had gray hair since I was 18!

4. Your mother? babysitting my sister's kids

5. Your father? who knows

6. Your favorite thing? a good night's sleep

7. Your dream last night? ha! Ask and I might tell you.

8. Your dream/goal? finish the Red Carpet Ready wearing a smaller size than now.

9. The room you're in? living room

10. Your hobby? It used to be scrapbooks, I think I have to say blogging now.

11. Your fear? Something will happen to Husband or the kids.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? wherever the military takes us.

13. Where were you last night? my abode

14. What you're not? on top of the house

15. One of your wish-list items? Wishlist like I won the lottery?? Then a pink Tag.....for reals wish list: a macro lens

16. Where you grew up? podunk Oklahoma

17. The last thing you did? cooked an awesome white chicken chili dinner.....it was supposed to be chilly and rainy. It was NOT, it was hotter than Hades, but it was still good!

18. What are you wearing? Gap pants that I haven't worn in months..(I am on week 1 1/2 of RCR)

19. Your TV? HGTV....some show with Vern. I love Vern, he always seems to do something I love.

20. Your pet? smelly toots

21. Your computer? laptop

22. Your mood? better than last week

23. Missing someone? yes, my TX friends....my AK friends, my OK friends, my CA friends, my KS friends....and more OK friends.

24. Your car? XC70 Volvo wagon...yes, come next month I will be a ..Volvo driving soccer mom ( I totally have to have a disclaimer on that one....I was the good child growing up...but that song is hilarious!)

25. Something you're not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite store? for weekly shopping...Target. To lust after: Pottery Barn

27. Your summer? Crazy, wacky, weird

28. Love someone? Yes

29. Your favorite color? crimson

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? last week during the full moon

32. Who do you want to tag? consider yourself tagged if you need some blog fodder

9 comments:

Heather said...

That picture of your doggy is so cute. Love his little smushed face. Where in OK are you from? My cousins are from Tonkawa and Ponca City. Close?

tommie said...

Heather-I grew up in SW OK. If I am not mistaken, Ponca is north of OKC, so it would be about 4 hours from Podunk OK.

Gina said...

We have a Volvo station wagon too - white. Smelly toots, that is so cute.

Unknown said...

HGTV- I love it. So many fun things to dream about doing. But hey-- I still need to paint my dining room!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Mmmmmm a good night's sleep. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it. Oh and I totally want to know what your dream was! hahaha

~melody~

Cindy said...

I'm going to have to pass on this one since I flunked the first question: no where!! Can you believe I've never had one?

Very cute pics of kids and dog!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! RCR is doing great! Good for you! You are amazing!

And what a fun list! :)

Laski said...

Ugh! How have I missed so many posts???

Very cool learning more and more about you . . .

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

fun!!! :) and love that "welcome home" pic :)