Saturday, August 02, 2008

Photohunt::clouds


goodbye Texas, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

Since I can't post from my blog.....I am so glad I have these on my Flickr.

This was the last week we were in Texas. The kids' school had a picnic at the train park in a town close by....I was so ready to start the next leg of our little thing called life. BUT.....I was so sad to leave the women and friends who became such an importart part of my life during the 15 month deployment. I was ready to leave the heat, but bawled the whole way out of town.

Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool, Tommie.

Even with lots of practice, it's still hard to leave everyone, isn't it?

Janet said...

I know how that feels...Love the shot!!!

Anonymous said...

Very good shot. Colors are great as are the clouds. Well done

Anonymous said...

Nice choice! Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Nita

Anonymous said...

This has been such an amazing transition for you and your family. I'm certain you and your Texas friend will remain close - at least in your hearts. ((hug)) I hope the boxes are lessening!

Happy Saturday!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I love the contrast of that shot. And how could not BAWL out of town - that's a pretty big deal.

Hope the move is going well!