Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday fill-in


Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet


1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was in Ohio (if takeout pizza doesn't count)....at The Short Story Brasserie....remember I Had A Dirty Little Secret

2.
Brussle sprouts is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon
is intensifying my cramps.

4.
Just moved here, so I haven't picked one yet. But I do have to REALLY listen to people because of the twang. (and this is coming from one with a southern accent!!) is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to
just shut the hell up and not say a word.

6.
Sex and the City is the best (and only) movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
putting together the "bounce" for the kids, tomorrow my plans include going to a fabric store to look for fabric for dining room curtains and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
Posted by


Happy weekend y'all

4 comments:

Janet said...

Those mushrooms look fantastic!!! And the full moon is totally messing with me this month, OMG!

alisonwonderland said...

i'm glad i'm not the only person who has seen only one movie so far this year! your #5 is so true! have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I do hope you get a chance to sleep in this morning! :) Your meal looks amazing - was that from your fancy meal in Ohio or did you make that? How did the curtains turn out?

Unknown said...

I like brussel sprouts if they're made right. I make mine with caramelized onions and brown sugar. Yum!