Wednesday, August 06, 2008

ABC's of today


x marks the spot, originally uploaded by tommiea1.

Just some ABC thoughts from today:

Age- still don't feel my age

Bulldog toots.....three word: DANG, they stink!

Cleaned off the art center.It was piled high with everything that didn't have a home.


Daughter- She knows how to push buttons already....at three!

Eight-twenty-when the kids were asleep tonight!

Finally getting my bumper fixed from when that woman rear-ended me the LAST day we were packing out in TX.

Good dinner- simple bean and rice burritos...Livi even ate it! Will aske, "What are the kids eating" I guess he didn't like the smell of it!

Happy dance......me when it took less than thirty minutes to get the kids to sleep!

I miss my TX friends.

Jelly ...PBJ <----I make daily for one kid or the other!

Kind of looking for a new gym/aerobics to join. But Curves and something called Energy fitness don't seem to move me!

lights are found.....they were in the sandbox out back. I guess the packers took them down and put them in it!


Muffin monday- We made Will's favorite, pumpkin chocolate chip, and shared with the neighbors. The kids have already started school, so we had to go to a few houses before we gave some away!

Not looking forward to the weeklong TDY next week.

Overdue for a cut/color. I was given the name of a stylist here in town a friend used to go to...but I haven't made the time to go do it! I guess I need to before Husband leaves next week.

Photos....I finally put all the pictures I have taken since May 25 on the external hard drive. There were 1500 of them. I have not even looked at them yet!

Quite sure I will delete at least 75% of them.

Ready to hang pictures.....this always signifies the end of packing for me.

So ready for preschool to start next week.

Toast with an egg was my breakfast! I even tried the hole in the middle one like Pioneer woman!

Unnerved by the amount of crap we have.

Veggies- loving some snap peas we had for dinner.

Will went to sleep alone with no back rubbing!

eXpect joy in the day to day things

You've got to be kidding me....I won't have my car until early to mid next week!!

Zoo-felt like a zoo around here today!

14 comments:

Janet said...

ooh great list!

Don Mills Diva said...

Very cute idea.

And I don't feel my age either!

Desert Diva said...

Love your "A,B,C's" and glad that the lights turned up. The X marks the spot photo of Livi is just too cute!

Corey~living and loving said...

What a fun creative post. :) ooooo and I love pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. yummo!

tavolini said...

haha--I liked that!

The swim suit your daughter is wearing, with the X straps--I had 3 of those when I was little and always had the MOST DIFFICULT time getting into them--my straps were forever mixed up!

Monogram Queen said...

Why is my kid still up at 10-11 pm? Why?!!! We try the warm bath, rocking, bedtime stories etc... Arrgghhhhhh frustrating!

tulipmom said...

Yes, cute idea for a post.

"Unnerved by the amount of crap we have" .... yes, me too, on a daily basis. Although I did give 3 bags to Purple Heart this week ... so that's a start!

Unknown said...

I've never understood how to make the egg inside the hole in the toast...this is a total mystery to me.

Sounds yummy though.

Anonymous said...

I love this! I've never seen one so rich with detail, images and colors. Hurray for Will's sleeping. You guys have adjusted, adjusted, adjusted. Let's hope there's some times for settling.

((hug))

You know I've been working out at home. Right now I'm doing Valerie Water's - she did me a favor (Denver Cereal) so I thought I'd try it. It's actually great. Do you have Shiva Reas vids?

Unknown said...

Yay for pre-school. I took my son for his sophomore registration yesterday and his school is so big it took an hour to find all of his classrooms. Ugh!

gina said...

Love the way you covered so much info in such a simple way.

ps. I love those lights!

Anonymous said...

Love your ABC's!!

Anonymous said...

I've given you an award on my blog :) Have a little peek!

k e r r y said...

My kids have a PBJ every single day during the school year. They just don't like lunch meat - can't say I blame them!