Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-In and My Friday night


My Friday night, originally uploaded by tommiea1.


Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet




This week Amy provided the questions; thank you, Amy! And...here we go!

1. Dancing to the Adult Alternative Music channel while cleaning makes me get done that much quicker.

2. The last time I
went grocery shopping I nearly had a heart attack......restocking all that stuff they didn't move was $$$$.

3. When I drive I
am always Safety's friend.

4. I saw
water standing in the divider between the sinks, I was ready to order a new sink.....You know I can't like it when I don't have a shiny sink.

5. Give me
my new Domino magazine, give me a glass of wine, give me a quiet Friday evening.

6. Next week I am looking forward to
finally getting in my groove.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
my wine and magazine, tomorrow my plans include hanging some pics and Sunday, I want to sleep in! Don't I say that every week?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't like not having a shiny sink either. :)

I hope you enjoyed your glass of wine.

Heather said...

Hope you enjoyed your Friday evening, wine, and mag. I totally agree with having sleeping in every single time. That's what the weekends were made for! :)

Janet said...

I'm just so happy tomorrow is Sunday!!!

Desert Diva said...

Hoping that you "get in your groove" soon! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you got a chance to sleep in. Is hubby back on Sunday breakfast duty?? yay!! Isn't it amazing how expensive everything has become!? Wow.