Friday, August 29, 2008

Isn't it Beautiful


homecoming 147, originally uploaded by tommiea1.


Photohunters is hosted by TN Chick. Next week's theme: string(s)
It was simply beautiful to see my husband being reunited with our kids after being gone for 15 months during a deployment. All those little things that make a woman crazy-the toilet seat not being in the correct place, clothes not being put where they belong, teabags all over the place. Those things just fall by the wayside when it all comes down to it.......the most important thing is seeing a daddy with his kids! That to me is beautiful!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

truly beautiful and so precious. x

Anonymous said...

BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!

Patsy said...

A true AHHHHH moment. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a great moment and such a great photo! I love the way Action Jackson holds them - like they are fragile, breakable. I also can't believe how much the kids have grown in the last year or so! WOW!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Oh that is so touching. Really great photo.

I did Photo Hunt today, too. :) http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-beautiful/

Anonymous said...

This gets the prize for the most touching/beautiful shot of this week! Please thank your hubby for his service...

just jamie said...

Oh my goodness. That's absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you Mr. Husband.

Janet said...

it is VERY beautiful :-)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

One of the best this week!!!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my yes....beautiful indeed.
so sorry I have been MIA. man....I am crazy busy. I need to cut back....but on what??? LOL

Desert Diva said...

Beautiful and heartfelt - I love the way the PhotoHunt brings out our emotions as well as our photographs...

Monogram Queen said...

Yep nothing like Daddy and his babies!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oh my goodness...brings tears to the eyes! How precious!!

~melody~

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

sweet :)