Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet
1. You know you're old when your kids have to remind you that you have forgotten to put your teeth in (I swear my Grandmother always forgot where her were: tapping her temple....'I know I am borgettin' sumpin!' Me: "Grandma, your teeth" 'Oh yeah, dey are by da sink, will woo get dem?' Me: "UUGHH NO!"
2. My heart is divided between being elated the kids start school next week and missing them.
3. Ironing is what I need RIGHT NOW! I haven't ironed in weeks!
4. I have felt the fear of thinking he might never come home, I have known the depths of relief when he was back with us.
5. Gah, won't these people every shut their dogs up.
6. Start the day's load of laundry as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting the last bathroom painte, tomorrow my plans include finally getting that cut/color and Sunday, I want to enjoy it since Husband is leaving for a week!