Wednesday, September 26, 2007

uuuhhhhooooo......Will made a mess

UUuuhhhhooooo, Will made a meeesss! This is what I hear Livi hollering from our bedroom. A mess, I think. Well, he was in there doing puzzles. He does quiet time in there this week while my in-laws are in his room.


Did he:

a.) dump two or even three puzzles out of the boxes and put all the pieces in the same pile?


b.) get under his daddy's cabinet and spray out as much shaving cream as he could?


c.) drag every car he owns out of the little carrying case and line them up end to end?


d.) or all three



Ding ding ding we have a winner.......D....all three. Somehow he left one "project" of puzzles in the entry way, his cars were on the floor in our bedroom. But this was the 'mess' Livi was referring to.......

He managed to not only get in the cabinet, but pop the top off the shaving cream, and spray it ALL over the floor. Oh well, he got a nice little lesson in cleaning up ....but not until I got the camera out.



"Icckky....it's on me." Well, duh, I felt like saying.

Happy Wednesday y'all

8 comments:

lisagh said...

Sorry about the mess, but this is pretty funny :)

Anonymous said...

lol...boys will be boys!

Cynthia said...

So great that you captured the moment. Be sure and write exactly what happened so that you can share with him when he is older. I enjoy my visits to your blog each time I pop over. Thanks for sharing!

Libby said...

Oh my, good golly miss molly!!

Monogram Queen said...

It's funny that you took pictures before he cleaned up the mess - but that is what we bloggers do! LOL

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh my, hilarious! At least you got a photo of that priceless moment!!

Wendy said...

At least he didn't try to brush his teeth with Vagisil like mine did today. Thank goodness I walked into the bathroom when I did.

k e r r y said...

When the kids were in preschool the teacher would let them go wild with shaving cream on a plastic covered table and floor. Looked like fun to me!