Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday fill in


If you play, leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

I got this from Janet don't be thinking I come up with this on my own....it is late Friday evening, all my thinking cells are done for the day!

1. I met him/her _____.
2. We dated _____ before we got engaged.
3. I knew he/she was the one _____.
4. The thing I like best about him/her _____.
5. When he/she proposed _____.
6. The song we had/want at our wedding _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

For those of you not inclined to do this one, I give you the Food Fill-In Friday!
1. Chips or chocolate? _____.
2. Pickles on your hamburger? _____
3. Baked potato: with everything or _____.
4. The perfect meal _____.
5. Martinis, wine, beer or _____.
6. Your favorite pirate is (technically not food, but still yummy)_____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Since I am missing my man, and we are down to 95 days.....
1. I met him at a New Year's party Dec. 31, 2006.
2. We dated 6 months before we got engaged.
3. I knew he was the one after about six weeks!!
4. The thing I like best about him is that he makes me laugh.
5. When he proposed, I about leaped off the couch.
****I tried to insert a video, but this computer makes such a BIG DEAL out of it** so no videos until my laptop comes back!
6. The song we had at our wedding...---eeks, we didn't do a traditional "first" dance....but I think Luther Vandross "Here and Now" was big then.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating pizza tonight (and I did enjoy it!!), tomorrow my plans include a three year old's birthday party and Sunday, I want to sleep in ( I swear one Sunday this will happen!

For those of you not inclined to do this one, I give you the Food Fill-In Friday! (and just for grins and giggles, I'll do both)
1. Chips or chocolate? chips....the ones with sea salt or vinegar...if I am going to look like a puffer fish the next day, I may as well bring out the big guns!
2. Pickles on your hamburger? Only if I am at Chick-fil-A
3. Baked potato: with everything or sauteed mushrooms and onions.
4. The perfect meal: filet mignon, my cheesy potatoes, and a Chateau St. Jean merlot.
5. Martinis, wine, beer or wine.....big wino here!!
6. Your favorite pirate is (technically not food, but still yummy)?? Pirate?? Like the Johnny Depp kind?? color me confused here??
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza (we did the Papa Johns chicken, tomato, spinach, tomorrow my plans include birthday party, and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

Happy weekend y'all!

7 comments:

Janet said...

I love that chik fil a has chicken sandwiches with pickles!!!

IamDerby said...

Your favorite pirate...I love that!!! LOL Johnny Depp is kind of yummy

Gina said...

I love this. I loved learning about you and your guy's beginning. So sweet. I love "Here and Now". Thanks for sharing : )

Unknown said...

I'm salivating.

It's hard to tell which line it started on though...the Johnny Depp one or the Papa John's one...I love them both.

Monogram Queen said...

Great me~me's and I always take the pickles off at Chik Fil A LOL

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I love this one - I might have to do it at some point :)

Little Town Big Life said...

oops--forgot to let you know I "played" on Friday. Hope your week is good!!! It's just too dang busy these days--but I'll get to blogging again soon!!!