Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My 16th Thursday 13....."Tommie Needs"


Only because I think it is so funny....for my Thursday 13 I Googled "Tommie needs"....So here you go:


1. There will be times Tommie needs to get away and I am thankful you kids will see to her needs. I pray for healing, grace and peace for all. ...after today...this is the truth!! But I will be back...the blog is like my own little addiction.

2. Tommie Needs a Cloak: Dude, this is Texas it is still hot....no coat yet. But I do have my eye on a cute little 3/4 sleeve jacket at Gap!

3. Tommie Sunshine needs no introduction to the Electronic Dance ...thank you, thank you, thank you very much!

4. It was time. As far as what I'm gonna do next, I have no plans other than relaxing. Wink -Tommie- P.S. See you next Friday at Ecks? Do you need wraps? ...Not sure what a wrap is...but I could use a massage!

5. Tommie that needs to be consolidated and organized into a useful format...Again, it's me...I am so organized people are calling me. Gotcha covered.

6. Tommie's Focus On Serving You. Listening To Your Needs I listen carefully to thoroughly understand your lifestyle, your preferred neighborhood or area of ...Have my kids learned to type?? These days I am all about serving them.

7. Miss Tommie needs something in the ruby department. Ruby slippers would be too much but maybe a nice ring? Or is she an earring person? ...Hey! Now we are talking...ruby is my birthstone...I prefer a ring....or earrings. Target does have some ruby slippers but that are in the kids department! Otherwise I might be tempted to get a pair just for grins and giggles.

8. Tommie needs to adjusts his Document Stand to a comfortable viewing angle. Document stand?? I do have a cute little cookbook stand from Southern Living Home!!

9. I think Really Sexy Tommie has the new hair style and um, “look,” that Tommie needs. Good work! I am wishing my sides would grow out a bit faster....Note to self: NEVER cut bangs when you are in a pissy mood! It doesn't work for girlies like you with a little forehead!

10. I think Tommie needs a dictionary to look up that strange word “fun”. Granted Mike is the "fun" one of us....I am trying to be more fun and laugh on a daily basis....heck if I didn't laugh on some days, I would be crying!

11. Tommie's needs for a dust and germ free environment. How did they know??

12. Maybe Tommie needs booties. I do like a good house slipper in the fall and winter....any suggestions??

13. Tommie needs a vacation now and again too! Didn't I just get back from one?? I'll go again.

15 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I love doing that too. You are always sure to get silly results!

Thanks for visiting!

Lori said...

May you get everything you NEED in the days ahead:)Hey, I think I need a dictionary for my desk...not to look up fun, Id rather be having it;) Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Very, very creative thinking. Thanks for a great TT13.
Visit me at www.homeschoolblogger.com/momofmany

Unknown said...

I might could knit you a pair of cute socks n we could call em booties...

Anonymous said...

funny :)

Happy TT!

Wendy said...

Interesting Thursday 13 topic!

Libby said...

I love this google game, it makes for great mindless entertainment. And how very nice to have google confirm your need for rubies! ;)

Janet said...

hahahah I love those "needs" memes!

Monogram Queen said...

I love these google things - so funny!

k e r r y said...

I tried this once but since John Kerry ran for president the only thing that comes up for me is John KERRY needs... bummer. Are you really taking a break from blogging?

tulipmom said...

You're going on hiatus?

Say it isn't so.

tommie said...

kerry and tulipmom- No, I just need a break in general...I had a day from he!! yesterday...my blog is Mike's direct link to the kids. I enjoy it too much.

Gina said...

What a great idea. I need to try this.

Anonymous said...

May your needs be meet and may you feel good about meeting them!

KatBliss said...

Funny!!!! have a wonderful weekend.