Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday fill in......



1. I admire _____.
2. I crave _____.
3. I dislike _____.
4. I enjoy _____.
5. I wonder _____.
6. I want _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

1. I admire my friends who have lived through a deployment!!!!
2. I crave wine and cheese....preferably a little plate with crackers and olives as well.
3. I dislike fake people.
4. I enjoy my neighborhood.
5. I wonder what exact date myhusband will be home.
6. I want to have a relaxing weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza with the neighbors, tomorrow my plans include doing the ironing (it has to be done!!!) and Sunday, I want to plant some flowers!

Speaking of flowers.....this rose was in our flower beds when we lived in the East Bay of SanFrancisco. I loved the time we lived there! I had Livi there, so there are great memories there.

Here is Will exactly two years ago playing with that same flower.....look at those chubby cheeks! I was 36 weeks pregnant with Livi at this time....and I had a 15 month old. As crazy as it sounds, I don't know that I would do it any other way!

happy weekend....

11 comments:

Monica said...

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

What a beautiful color rose!!! Have a great weekend (glad you found time to play!), and thanks for playing!

Arlene said...

You're right, that does sound crazy ;-)
Love the rose!!

Desert Diva said...

The rose is beautiful. As for ironing, buy some of that spray stuff that causes the wrinkles to fall out. ;-)

Have a great weekend!

nene P said...

WHat a beautiful color of rose. I love roses. The smell of a fresh rose from the garden takes me right to my 'grandma' memories. Those little fat cheeks and intense look on Will's face is adorable.cherish that! Let see if I can copy you list to my site. never underestimate the power of a blogger.
Have a good weekend, enjoy the pizza.

Sisters with Style said...

That rose is an amazing color. You can almost smell it through the screen.


Was that game yesterday not crazy. I already told my husband that he is going to take me this time to the Sugar Bowl instead of it being an all guys trip. That is if we make it that far.

Meg said...

I am coming in at the end of your weekend, but I hope it was a good one and that you got in some time for yourself. Love the little cheeks on your sweet son in that picture...and what a beautiful flower!

tulipmom said...

And we all admire you!

Exquisite rose. I've always liked roses that AREN'T red the best.

Anonymous said...

Children are the sweetest of roses!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

That rose is just gorgeous and the pic of your little one with it is too cute - I say - its a framer!

Monogram Queen said...

That flower is beautiful and he is adorable. You are a brave woman. I can't imagine having another and mine is almost three. Hope the hub gets home REAL soon.