Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stuff Portrait Friday -silverware drawer



Kristine choose a truly random and odd picture.....we get this assignment: "Show me your silverware drawer. No cheating and cleaning it out either. "
So here it is. I can't even remember the last time I had anything green in the kitchen, but I have managed to hang onto this little sorter. Several times I have found great bamboo or stainless ones...but I never can remember to take the measurements of that drawer. Even though I am the queen of returning things, I haven't gotten a new one. The drawer is lined with that shelf liner stuff so it doesn't slip around. Livi is finally old enough to sort the silverware from the dishwasher. Sometimes the salad forks are with the dinner forks, but at least it is in the drawer.
Happy Friday y'all......Go let Kristine know if you played.

21 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, that drawer is so clean, it hurts my eyes! ;)

Head Hen said...

I'm too scared to do this! :)

My salad forks live with my dinner forks--I am not sure why. It drives my Mum mad (maybe that's why).

The salad forks actually work as "youth" forks every once in a while. :)

tulipmom said...

I'm the Queen of Returning Things too. Often just because I don't really need them. Then later I wish I had kept them. It's sick, I know.

Unknown said...

The forest green...I sooooo had tons of that along with the navy blue and marroon...all those late 90s jewel tones!!

Go Livi for helping you!!

Anonymous said...

A Mother's helper, that is a blessing, even if the forks are upside down or in hte wrong place.

The Queen of Returns...that made me laugh. My sister in law claims to be the same!

nope said...

Oh..so nice and neat!

I am so embarassed of my clutter..lol.

Happy SPF! I played.

Anonymous said...

OMG...you are way too organized! You are putting us all to shame.

I played too.

Monogram Queen said...

Boy you're drawer certainly looks better than any of mine!

Connie T. said...

Nice and tidy. I like green. I played too.

Jana said...

Wow, that's organized! Nice!

I played too.

Melanie Marie said...

Are you sure you didn't cheat? That looks awefully clean!
:)

Unknown said...

:D great drawer...

I played

Connie T. said...

Hi, the white measuring cups with the black markings on my blog, are the kind that came cliped together. I have not forgot about your pizza dough recipe, I will look for it and try to make a video of it.
Connie

Tina said...

It´s so clean and gleams.

Happy Friday, i played.

Suzanne R said...

Looks mighty good to me.

I played.

Wendy said...

I was going to play but this cold is kicking my butt so I've been lazy. Maybe next week. Have a good weekend.

Lipglossles said...

That's one clean drawer..hey my orgainizer would probably fit in that drawer :-)

I played too!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, that is way too organized and clean.

Anonymous said...

I think I had that same green tray before I moved here! Also, I had nothing green in my kitchen : )

k

Blog said...

Your drawer is SO clean and organized! Mines a MESS! ;)

Addy said...

So very organized.

I'm so very jealous.