Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday fill in #5

If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

1. Yesterday I was _____.
2. Today I am _____.
3. Tomorrow I will _____.
4. Someday I'm going to _____.
5. I will never _____.
6. I might _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

1. Yesterday I was the night from &^%^%trying to get the kids to bed. Will didn't go to sleep until after midnight!
2. Today I am groggy....but loving that it is Friday.
3. Tomorrow I will be going to some friends to let the kids play together. They are kids Will went to school with last year.
4. Someday I'm going to get a full night's sleep without interruption.
5. I will never jump out of a plane.
6. I might get new furniture for our bedroom.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not having to go go go, tomorrow my plans include playdate and dinner with them and Sunday, I want to sleep in! I figured if I wish it enough it might come true!!
Don't forget...have fun!
Just because I can't do a post without pictures....here are a couple that crack me up

Livi made this in her Ooyey Gooyey art class. She said, "Mommy, I made a toot toot train." I said, "No, it is choo choo train." She said, "No, the driver has gas like you.....so it is a toot toot train!" She is yelling this ....in a small classroom....full of other moms and toddlers...NICE...now everyone knows I have gas! I should have let one rip!

Next, Scuba Steve made an appearance in Texas.....this one just makes me laugh. A girl's gotta get em where she can these days!

Happy friday y'all



8 comments:

nene P said...

Ok, I finally figured out how to cut and paste, yippee, SO I answered the questions!!! Not very interesting, but truthful
Yes, Livi sound just like one of my kids. When my youngest was in Kdg, he was making a Mothers Day card. They were listing their mom's favorites. Lance listed that wine coolers were my fav drink at night. Thanks son I work right down the hall. This wont be the first time they tell on you1
Have a great weekend
Penny

tulipmom said...

LOL, that is priceless!

Hope Will went to sleep at a more "normal" time tonight.

tommie said...

queenie- she does it often..she has been extremely verbal since she started speaking!

tulipmom-he did...by 8:30 both were sleeping soundly! hence the post at 9:08!

Janet said...

ahhh, sleep without interruption, more precious than gold! Thanks for playing :-)

sandra said...

Your Livi just makes mr giggle. It brought to mind that my mother in law found this quote at her desk today, just waiting for her arrival:

Thought for the Day:

Women are not suppose to:
snore,
burp,
sweat, or
pass gas.

Therefore, we must bitch or we will blow up!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

tommie said...

I am all about not griping in front of the kids.....but dang it if I don't whine in the shower!

Wendy said...

What is it with kids being obsessed with bodily functions? Mine is all about "Making air" these days or pointing out if someone else does it. Too funny, and I love Scuba Steve!

SuburbanMom said...

I will also *never* jump out of a plane.

Or bungee jump.

Or scale a cliff.

NEVER.

:)