Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday fill in #3




If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!
1. _____ is the book I'm most looking forward to reading this summer





2. Dogs _____.





3. _____ is a town I'd like to explore.





4. Silly people _____.





5. I'm longing to _____.





6. _____ so scary!





7. What are you doing this weekend?





Tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!






Don't forget...have fun!



1. The current Real Simple magazine is the "book" I'm most looking forward to reading this summer.
2. Dogs live a cushy life, at least our does.
3. Salado is a town I'd like to explore.
4. Silly people know how to enjoy themselves.
5. I'm longing to sleep with my husband. oops, is that too much information.
6. Scorpians are so scary!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Entertaining family...birthday party,....vegging out.
Tonight I'm looking forward to a glass of wine, tomorrow my plans include birthday party and Sunday, I want to sleep in.! (Didn't I say that last weekend???

Just because I can't do a post without pictures......here are the kids waiting to go into swimming lessons. happy friday!

5 comments:

Janet said...

LOL your "About Me" cracks me up every time I read it :-)

A glass of wine sure sounds good! Have a great weekend and thanks for playing!

sandra said...

I played... a little late but I did!!!

tulipmom said...

Your daughter's bathing suit is so cute! Just got my copy of Real Simple.

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your site recently and enjoy your thoughts. I am a missionary to military kids in Europe, so the deployment hits me close to home.

My family has a cafe in Salado if you get out there. Brownings, right off the main street. Check it out if you get a chance.

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hello.

tommie said...

saintkt- Thanks! I will definitely make it out there. I was planning on taking a trip there soon.