Friday, July 13, 2007

random thoughts in the PM

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I say no, but I probably was

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? a couple nights ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I was a teacher way back when....before kids

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? duh....the only thing I blog about

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, I hope I wouldn't be a 'project' friend!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? sadly it is what gets me thru most days

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? … Not only no, but hell no!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? when I come to visit, make sure you have frosted mini wheats stocked!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? don't usually wear tie shoes....so i would say no

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? damn straight....don't mess with me

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Braum's cappachino chunky chocolatge chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? how they dress

15. RED OR PINK? …are we dressing a ababy

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? belly

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? husband

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes.

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? orange jammies....but this is not an ivitation for all you OSU lovers to unite

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? olive and cheese platter sister in law M made

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Pandora Radio

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? crimson

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? spicy

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nicole

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? saw it on a blog I read

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? … uusshhhhmmm, is "what not to wear" a sport???

27. HAIR COLOUR? black

28. EYE COLOUR? brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I am practically perfect

30. FAVOURITE FOOD? a greek pasta salad

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Ending.


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Veggie tales....sad I know!

33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? crappy orange, didn't you see the smart a$$ OSU remark?

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer if it doesn't get above 90 degrees

35. HUGS OR KISSES? love them both

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? anyone who wants to

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no one I hope :)

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? current Real Simple magazine.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mousepad!

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? trash tv

42. FAVOURITE SOUND? rain

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The rolling stones

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Fairbanks Alaska

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? dude, it's me, I have lots of talents

. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? lawton, america

47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? to be invisible

8 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did this one. I'm going to do your "Friday Fill In" sometime this weekend, even though it's not exactly Friday. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

What are frosted mini wheats? Just wondering.

xxx

P.S. I think your kids are adorable. I would blog about them all the time too, if they were mine!

Sisters with Style said...

I'm hoping your favorite crayon is crimson is for OU!!!


btw did you hear about their probation! I'm sure it was big news in Texas!

Ashlee and Carey said...

First of all, What Not to Wear a sport??? Are you serious!!! LOL!!!

Second of all, do you ALWAYS have a project friend???? hahahaha!

Have a great Sunday!

KatBliss said...

You are so funny, love your favorite sport answer!

tommie said...

jd's rose, they are little wheat cereal squares with a white powdered sugar on the top. I love them and could eat them daily!

sisters- yes, it is...Sooner born and Sooner bred! My neighbor was sure to show me the paper.

Ashlee-I try to limit my project friends to one per army post....I do have one here already! So my quota is filled until the next time we move.

katbliss-thanks, I try or I might go crazy!

Head Hen said...

Too bad you aren't my neighbor! I think you are definitely turning into a Blogger BFF: totally someone I enjoy knowing about and someone I admire. Most of your posts and comments on other blogs I feel like I could have written.

I'm sure you are as cute as me, too. ;) (laugh)

Libby said...

What Not to Wear is a fantastic sport. And rain is a wonderful sound.