Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday.....going with Will this week

I can never get a good picture of Will lately....so today during his quiet time....meaning the time he had better BE QUIET and not wake up a napping-Livi....he was doing an activity he does at preschool.
I snuck (or is it sneaked??) up on him and before he realized I was clicking, I took a few pictures. He is using a water dropper with colored water to fill those little suction cups on that frog.


Then he soaks it up with the sponge and does it all over again. This little water activity is good for at least 45 minutes of quiet play. He changes out the water to a new color every time he soaks up the water.

About now he realizes I am watching him.....don't you love those little cheeks??

I get the "Hey! What are you doing?? It is supposed to be QUIET TIME!" Whew hoo! I got one picture of him without his throwing his hand in front of his face!


I guess with Will playing in the water....that is about as wild as I get around here!

So did you play?? Let The Kept Woman know....

happy Wednesday y'all!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooooooooohhhh! I love the idea of that activity! Did you make that froggie thing yourself or does it have a name that it's marketed under? The Duckling would LOVE that!

tommie said...

the frog thing is one of those suction things so kids don't slip in the tub. I get them in the dollar Target all the time. This is a typical practical life activity at the Montessori school he goes to here.
I have made up little shoeboxes of things he can do while Livi is napping.

Movin Mom said...

I totally forgot it was Wednesday. Kids on spring break always mess up my internal calendar!!!!

Adorable time consumer. I will have to pass this onto my brother for my niece and nephew.

Unknown said...

cute pics! :)

insideout said...

Happy WCW, first time I've stopped by. I dont think that would keep my little demans occupied for long, but good idea for sure...I/O

Wendy said...

That is a great idea! I will have to make one for my monster! I love that picture of the Easter baskets in your Easter post too! Will and Water good use of the W!

I played.

Kami said...

That is a GOOOOD activity. He does have great cheeks.

IamDerby said...

So cute! I love that activity...gonna have to have my boy try that!

Also with a son named Will you will always have a "w" for wcw! lucky!

Kathleen... said...

I really like your ID photo. So very sweet. =)

tommie said...

movin'mom- they can do this with a turkey baster and bowls as well.

christie- thanks

insideout-thanks for stopping by

wendy- it is fun, and easy to keep him entertained!

kami-I love those little cheeks!

iamderby- let me know if you try it and how your kid liked it.

comment4u-those are my little girl's feet and mine when she was just a few weeks old