Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Did you know there were dinosaurs in Texas.....well technically it is a dragon, but Will has called it a dinosaur this whole time.
Livi wasn't sure if she was a fairy or a princess. Either way she was really cute....cranky but cute. These last couple of weeks she has decided she is done with her afternoon nap....which is all fine and dandy EXCEPT by 4:30 she is falling on the floor, melting into a little puddle crying over the smallest thing.
So today after an hour, I had to give in....they had gymnastics at 3:30.....
What am is getting around to saying is.....No naps + gymnastics + sugar high from ten thousand pieces of candy + trick or treating JUST our street = one tired little fairy princess. She couldn't hardly stay awake for her bath.
Happy Halloween! As of tomorrow, we are at 50 days. I am really moping around tonight....this is the second Halloween Mike has missed. I know, I know....we are on the home stretch. I can seriously see the light at the end of the tunnel.

10 comments:

Libby said...

The dinosaur and the fairy/princess make a very handsome pair.

I hope they are both sleeping soundly after such a long and exciting day.

Unknown said...

Dragon or dinosaur, either way, Will was so cute. And Livi made a fantastic fairy princess. :)

Halloween was always a day for potential crankiness with all of that sugar and excitement.

Yay for being down to 50 days!!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

So very cute. I was afraid mine would go into sugar shock too!

Yay! for the downhill slide!

Janet said...

Oh, their costumes are just so adorable!!! 50 days, damn, girl, that's great!

Monogram Queen said...

Awww they were so cute! Mine won't take a nap either and I get so frustrated at the grumpiness in the evenings.
Soon you will be in the 40's, 30's 20's etc. Keep your chin up Honey

Scoobers said...

The pictures are adorable! So cute with sun behind her wings : )
Hang in there! You're almost there.

Meg said...

Those pictures are sweet, particularly with the fading sun coming through Livi's costume.

50 days...I am excited for you.

tulipmom said...

They look so cute in their costumes! My nephew also dressed up as a dino in a dragon costume.

Unknown said...

Did you make his? And she's so frilly in that tutu!

My kids were so tired that they slept in till 7:00 this morning. Thats big for them, theyre normally up at the crack of dawn.

Wendy said...

Very cute costumes! I wish I had a little fairy princess to go with my cowboy!