Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday fill in #9




Janet has a new home for the Friday Fill-In here.




1. October ______________.
2. _________ doesn't/don't scare me!
3. Haunted houses __________.
4. My favorite scary movie is _____________ because _____________.
5. _____________ me.
6. It was a dark and stormy night ________.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

1. October begins my favorite time of year.

2. Spiders doesn't/don't scare me!

3. Haunted houses are a waste of money.

4. My favorite scary movie is Silence of the Lambs because you see something new every time it is on.

5. Oh me, Oh my, I am so glad this week is over.

6. It was a dark and stormy night the night we arrived at my mom's when we moved from Alaska.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting my feet up, tomorrow my plans include organizing the office/playroom and Sunday, I want to just veg!
**Since the kids are finally in bed, asleep, I am putting my feet up and enjoying a glass of vino. Cheers! Check out my new scoots! Yes, those are flip flop tan lines...I wear them pretty much all spring and summer....which here is TX is 3/4 of the year!

Happy friday

13 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for visiting. Might see you around Melbourne sometime :)

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love the shoes! I a shoe fiend.

Hope you are enjoying the vino. I'd have a glass too but I think it would interfere with my packing. ;)

nene P said...

Cute shoes, enjoy the wine and quiet time.
Happy Weekend

tulipmom said...

LOVE those shoes! Hope you get to veg on Sunday.

Janet said...

LOVE those shoes! I have tan lines on my feet from wearing flip flops too...only now it's starting to get too cold, boohoo.

You're not alone in your love of Silence of the Lambs; about 5 other people filled in the same answer. It is a great movie!

As always, thanks for playing!

Libby said...

How adorable are your new shoes? Super adorable!

I'm glad you got your much needed quiet time and your much deserved glass of vino.

Sword Mama said...

I am so glad the week is over too! While you were having a glass of wine I was drinking a beer. lol

I'm still reading Hannibal Rising; it is very good! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your shoes! Would love to know where you got the shoes!! Thanks! Michelle

Kellan said...

Oooh, I love Silence of the Lambs too - good choice. See ya.

tommie said...

Michelle-the shoes are Nine west. I got them at Ross, so they are probably last year's shoes.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I love the lambs as well, ALMOST as much as those shoes!

PLEASE don't hate me (or ban me from your blog), but I've tagged you over at my blog.

Monogram Queen said...

1. October Is my Favorite Month.
2. Scary movies doesn't/don't scare me!
3. Haunted houses are the coolest.
4. My favorite scary movie is Salems Lot because of the vampire kid scratching at the window.
5. Thrill me!
6. It was a dark and stormy night and the lights went out.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Boo At the Zoo, tomorrow my plans include going to apple orchard and Sunday, I want to go to the flea market!

Heather said...

Love, Love, LOVE, your new shoes!